It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Just finished episode 12 of tower of god. I was really about to come in here and say y'all got Rachel wrong for all the hate. I thought people in this thread were pissed about her ghosting him, which was fairly reasonable not to want to expose Bam to all the fukkery in the tower. I was SO ready to defend her and then had to hit that backspace real quick :gucci:

To be honest, Anaak (the lizard girl) was the character I hated the most for the majority of the show. She stole on Bam when he was knocked out even though the competition had no winner due to him destroying everything. She was an azzhole to her teammates who are the kindest people outside of Bam. She tried to exterminate the other princesses over some shyt between her folks and Jahad which the other princesses had nothing to do with. I was not feeling any sob story they were pulling for her at all :camby:

I get that people in this show are going to snake each other. The horn princess (at first), hoe, k00n, and the coffee loving examiner have made it clear that it's simply how they get down in there.

But Rachel in the last 3 seconds of the season decided to hit a buzzer-beater snake move to pull ahead for WOAT :deadrose: I hope their squad + the overpowered princess jumps her for wasting everyone's time

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs what can i watch that's not about dystopian futures or isekai and that type of shyt. Something laid back and soulful

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 12 of tower of god. I was really about to come in here and say y'all got Rachel wrong for all the hate. I thought people in this thread were pissed about her ghosting him, which was fairly reasonable not to want to expose Bam to all the fukkery in the tower. I was SO ready to defend her and then had to hit that backspace real quick :gucci:

To be honest, Anaak (the lizard girl) was the character I hated the most for the majority of the show. She stole on Bam when he was knocked out even though the competition had no winner due to him destroying everything. She was an azzhole to her teammates who are the kindest people outside of Bam. She tried to exterminate the other princesses over some shyt between her folks and Jahad which the other princesses had nothing to do with. I was not feeling any sob story they were pulling for her at all :camby:

I get that people in this show are going to snake each other. The horn princess (at first), hoe, k00n, and the coffee loving examiner have made it clear that it's simply how they get down in there.

But Rachel in the last 3 seconds of the season decided to hit a buzzer-beater snake move to pull ahead for WOAT :deadrose: I hope their squad + the overpowered princess jumps her for wasting everyone's time

I just finished 12 too, Rachel did him dirty :mjlol: that's what Bam gets for being such a simp :picard:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Playing The Last of Us Two is making me appreciate shytty anime more. At least you don’t feel obligated to continue watching because you spent $60 on it.

Is it really as bad as people are saying? The first one was one of the best games ever. Don't understand how it could fall off so badly.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is it really as bad as people are saying? The first one was one of the best games ever. Don't understand how it could fall off so badly.

Haven’t played but read and saw the leaks and game spoilers confirmed it and just doesn’t make sense unless playing it changes outlook I can see why they mad as far as it being bad that idk being mad and bad 2 different things

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Haven’t played but read and saw the leaks and game spoilers confirmed it and just doesn’t make sense unless playing it changes outlook I can see why they mad as far as it being bad that idk being mad and bad 2 different things

And I was planning to get a PS4 again just for this game. Not so sure about that now. Might just wait for the PS5.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Yes and no.

The combat is fun and visuals are outstanding. So to call it entirely terrible is to be disingenuous when some core elements of TLOU 1 were clearly improved upon.

But, if you have played the first game there are scenes that exist for no reason other than emotional manipulation. The developers know how much you cared about X and Y, so they dump some gas on them and flick a match so you can feel it. The game should have ended two hours in, but doesn't because there is a theme that the narrative is trying to force down the players throat that you will probably find obnoxious.

After so and so happens, you want to take action ASAP. Instead the game puts you through a series of tedious mini-objectives, walk and chats, flashbacks, solving gate passcodes. For the first five or so hours you're doing more of this than anything else. Would be okay if the story wasn't designed to make you as stressed and impatient as possible.

I will say that after 8 hours or so the game picks up a lot. Less walk and chats, less cut scenes, more action. Allowed to take out your stress in appropriately gruesome fashion and do more of what you want. Question is if it's worth paying $60 to be strung along like that and reach a conclusion that doesn't feel satisfying at all. I don't think it is.