twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Need to start bringing more heat anime I’m rewatching more anime I love then new cuz a lot has been average at best and I’m thru with sitting thru them I’ll just :camby: with the quickness and go #ReadGang instead on my kindle or manga I bought or put in one of my anime collections in my player instead

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Need to start bringing more heat anime I’m rewatching more anime I love then new cuz a lot has been average at best and I’m thru with sitting thru them I’ll just :camby: with the quickness and go #ReadGang instead on my kindle or manga I bought or put in one of my anime collections in my player instead

You could always just watch some older fire anime you ain't seen before
The summer lineup looks nice :whoo: partly because some of it got delayed to summer :wow:.Re:Zero, Fire Force S2, Oregairu S3, God of High School and some other joints looked tight and I know you're gonna watch SAO

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The problem with Tower of God is that a lot of it doesn't make sense. You get no feel or understanding for why things are happening and why most of the characters are doing what they are doing. It's like we don't understand the "rules" of the world, or they haven't been explained yet.

Great explanation, cuz that's exactly how I feel about the show.
Just a bunch of random shyt happening with random people while some simp chases after some wish washy bytch on a tower.

This.

I mean yea I for the most part am enjoying it but I’m so lost or really don’t get what or who Bam is.

In shows like Naruto, Bleach, FMA, DB, FF, BC, JoJo, or etc. but this many eps in you kinda have a better feel who the characters are and what they are capable of.

I don’t get that with this show

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You could always just watch some older fire anime you ain't seen before
The summer lineup looks nice :whoo: partly because some of it got delayed to summer :wow:.Re:Zero, Fire Force S2, Oregairu S3, God of High School and some other joints looked tight and I know you're gonna watch SAO

Well of course those I know about I’m referring to new series more so those shows u listed I’m caught up on or even passed it cuz of source material

I’m bout to start rezero season 2 on the light novel as we speak cuz I don’t wanna watch that shyt week to week rather binge it that show cuz of how the pacing too it seems better as a binge

let alone don’t wanna be all depressed every week cuz of the shyt subaru goes thru on a weekly basis questioning life :russ: :mjcry:

sao fukkery levels gonna be high for anime only fans this time around y’all see

fire force was a surprise new enjoyment for me looking forward to that

Need to rewatch oregairu again been a min since I rewatch it and gotta know the ending to that shyt it had me real intrigued
Love mature slice of life or romance anime like that such as love is hard for otaku

god of high school already on my watchlist

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
104496052_10113175626540610_6267242862758677100_o.jpg

Well baki got a whole lot more watchable

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Well of course those I know about I’m referring to new series more so those shows u listed I’m caught up on or even passed it cuz of source material

I’m bout to start rezero season 2 on the light novel as we speak cuz I don’t wanna watch that shyt week to week rather binge it that show cuz of how the pacing too it seems better as a binge

let alone don’t wanna be all depressed every week cuz of the shyt subaru goes thru on a weekly basis questioning life :russ: :mjcry:

sao fukkery levels gonna be high for anime only fans this time around y’all see

fire force was a surprise new enjoyment for me looking forward to that

Need to rewatch oregairu again been a min since I rewatch it and gotta know the ending to that shyt it had me real intrigued
Love mature slice of life or romance anime like that such as love is hard for otaku

god of high school already on my watchlist

I think season 2 is only gonna cover arc 4 so you should be straight with that cause the last volume they released finished it up. I gotta watch it though just to see it animated cuz i'm a Re:Zero stan :blessed:

Romance/Slice of Life is underappreciated on TheColi
I re watched Oregairu a little while back to prepare myself and then they delayed it right after :mjlol::mjcry: and I fw Love is Hard for Otaku heavy but there's only 1 season and like 40-50 chapters out:francis: hate finding good series with a little material out

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think season 2 is only gonna cover arc 4 so you should be straight with that cause the last volume they released finished it up. I gotta watch it though just to see it animated cuz i'm a Re:Zero stan :blessed:

Romance/Slice of Life is underappreciated on TheColi
I re watched Oregairu a little while back to prepare myself and then they delayed it right after :mjlol::mjcry: and I fw Love is Hard for Otaku heavy but there's only 1 season and like 40-50 chapters out:francis: hate finding good series with a little material out

they ain’t releasing love is hard for otaku that fast at all even in japan. Author taking his sweet time but if it’s that damn good it’s worth the wait can’t be worse than hiatus x hiatus

of course romance/slice of life is under appreciated here but not in my house or for me I’ll watch them easily

just rebought golden time cuz of dub release

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
they ain’t releasing love is hard for otaku that fast at all even in japan. Author taking his sweet time but if it’s that damn good it’s worth the wait can’t be worse than hiatus x hiatus

of course romance/slice of life is under appreciated here but not in my house or for me I’ll watch them easily

just rebought golden time cuz of dub release

Nothings worse than Hiatus X Hiatus :to:

And I didn't even know Golden Time came out with a dub :ohhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Playing The Last of Us Two is making me appreciate shytty anime more. At least you don’t feel obligated to continue watching because you spent $60 on it.
I wanted to play TLoU 2 but 2020 been a motherfukker

I don't need that sort of stress in my life right now :mjlol: