Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've honestly never seen Brotherhood all the way through.
8AArvt4.gif

At least tell me you got to see Colonel Mustang in action? It's still fukk Envy for what he did to Hughes :pacspit::mjcry:
PoshWastefulBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn cousin

I’m like everyone shocked by this too.

You straight up would enjoy Brotherhood.

That shyt reminded me on why FMA was dope again
I never said it was bad it just wasn't my thing at the time. FMA had some great moments but the pacing never felt good. I just finished watching FMA when Brotherhood dropped so I was immediately exhausted after the first few eps.

Plus I didn't really like anyone outside of Mustang and the villains :manny:

I think I started watching Evangelion instead. Never came back around to it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ya boy just been making the youtube rounds watching certain reaction channels deal with Tower of God 12.

Been waiting for this since the anime got announced. Over 480 chapters deep in the manga and still knew the exact moment they had to build season 1 to, and just been sat here waiting for it. Watching the pure, unadulterated :dahell: reactions has made my fukking day.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya boy just been making the youtube rounds watching certain reaction channels deal with Tower of God 12.

Been waiting for this since the anime got announced. Over 480 chapters deep in the manga and still knew the exact moment they had to build season 1 to, and just been sat here waiting for it. Watching the pure, unadulterated :dahell: reactions has made my fukking day.
Drop some

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Elrics casually burning their house down so they can "never turn back" is dumb as hell. jimmy butler logic of removing the rear view mirrors of his car. tolerated because its shounen, meant to be emotional and cool in the moment.

never even cared about that when first watching it ten years ago. Ed's arrogance was also cool back then, now it's kinda annoying though I know he'll back it up eventually

One of the most sad moments in anime history. I was kind of disappointed there wasn't more stuff like that in the show. Don't think I'd be able to handle it actually.

IIRC the first FMA was even more brutal. Spent more time with Nina and Scar doesn't put her out of her misery so she reappears afterwards. I continue to think the OG FMA is better than Brotherhood in niche ways.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Elrics casually burning their house down so they can "never turn back" is dumb as hell. jimmy butler logic of removing the rear view mirrors of his car. tolerated because its shounen, meant to be emotional and cool in the moment.

never even cared about that when first watching it ten years ago. Ed's arrogance was also cool back then, now it's kinda annoying though I know he'll back it up eventually

IIRC the first FMA was even more brutal. Spent more time with Nina and Scar doesn't put her out of her misery so she reappears afterwards. I continue to think the OG FMA is better than Brotherhood in niche ways.
I never liked Ed. I didn't realize analyze stuff all that hard back then but he was always an arrogant dweeb imo. I'll probably rewatch after I finish catching up on Black Clover.

Real talk, Asuka had more heart than a lot of these protagonists :yeshrug:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I never liked Ed. I didn't realize analyze stuff all that hard back then but he was always an arrogant dweeb imo. I'll probably rewatch after I finish catching up on Black Clover.

Real talk, Asuka had more heart than a lot of these protagonists :yeshrug:

I watched the episode where Ed fought Scar for the first time. had both of his automail blown up in 5 seconds. bravado is gone. quits and begs to at least spare his brothers life.

noble cause. Asuka?

guos6w3jcqa31.jpg

lot of shounen protags the moment is too big for them. not for her.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

og one hella dark didn’t rose play a bigger role in og one I haven’t seen it in years