The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ging has to be the WOAT father. :smh:

I mean, next to him somebody like Goku is father of the year.

That that said, dude is on another level as far as smarts, and I'm sure his fighting ability is on some next level shyt too.
I think thing this is his way of showing tough love to Gon. I think he wants him to be his equal and him not being there was the motivation for him to be a Hunter and go through the shyt he's gone through so far. The whole Greed Island game was designed just for Gon. He's been planning for Gon to play it for years. Just look at what he made Kite do just to find him.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain the Human on the earth vs the humans on the moon?

They still at war with each other right?
There was supposed to be something of a ceasefire in effect after some catastrophe happened to the people from Mars 19(?) years ago. The princess of Mars was coming to Earth as a sign of goodwill or something and some terrorists from Earth* launched an attack on her which gave the soldiers from Mars who were laying in wait around the destroyed asteroid belt that used to be the moon just cause to invade Earth.

* It seems kind of obvious to me that the terrorist group are really soldiers of the Mars military pretending to be dudes from Earth.

Here's the wiki plot synopsis:

"In 1972, an ancient alien hypergate was discovered on the surface of the moon. Using this technology, humanity began migrating to Mars and settling there. After settlers discovered additional advanced technology, the Vers Empire was founded which claimed Mars and its secrets for themselves. Later the Vers Empire declared war on Earth and in 1999 a battle on the Moon's surface caused the hypergate to explode shattering the Moon and scattering remnants into a debris belt around the planet. Cut off from Mars, the remnants of the Vers Empire established several massive orbital space stations within the debris belt and a ceasefire was established. 15 years later, in 2014, an attack on the Vers princess during a peace mission causes the Empire to launch a new attack on Earth, this time determined to conquer it once and for all."

It doesnt fit with what the first ep showed us though. In the episode its stated or maybe inferred that the humans from Mars were there for way longer than a couple of decades. I dont even think they mentioned that people started using the hypergate to migrate to Mars and settle there. From what I remember, after humans landed on the moon, they find the hypergate, and people from the Vers Empire arrive laying claim to it, saying that it was theirs long before people from Earth landed on the moon. Earth disagreed and then they went to war over it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The humans on Mars came from Earth. They found some type of portal to Mars back in the 70s and humans went there and colonized it. They later found some type of powerful weapon there and came back and subdued the humans on earth. The teacher guy saw the weapon. The guy talking about why are we lying to these kids because one day the Martians are gonna bring that weapon back and wreck us all.

Think of this as Gundam. Humans go to space and while they're all humans the ones from space don't identify themselves as the same as those from Earth.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Well, if I remember correctly, the humans on Earth are at a cease-fire, while the humans on the moon are still fighting a secret war with the Martians :ohhh:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just finished watching Akame ga Kill ...
tumblr_n8de3cEIc31s5f9ado2_500.gif

tumblr_n8capi1p5h1r0p39zo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8h3gqHIBS1sr5klvo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8ayc8UnIM1so56pco1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n8ax9sUTPY1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8ax0eUT4i1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8ax0eUT4i1sdhuzuo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8ax0eUT4i1sdhuzuo3_500.gif

This shyt went from playful to deadly fast as fukk and will be added to the weekly line up.
:whew::gladbron:

BULAT (Armored assassin) THE GAWD :blessed:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The humans on Mars came from Earth. They found some type of portal to Mars back in the 70s and humans went there and colonized it. They later found some type of powerful weapon there and came back and subdued the humans on earth. The teacher guy saw the weapon. The guy talking about why are we lying to these kids because one day the Martians are gonna bring that weapon back and wreck us all.

Think of this as Gundam. Humans go to space and while they're all humans the ones from space don't identify themselves as the same as those from Earth.

Pretty much like the U.C. universe of MS Gundam. Great reference :salute:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Zankyou no Terror is off to a solid start. Very stylistic visuals as to be expected from Cowboy Bebop/Space Dandy's Shinchiro Watanabe, but a bit disappointed the first episode already needed to reveal too much plot information to justify its premise of teenage terrorists fukking shyt up.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Only anime I ever watched faithfully was Dragon Ball and DBZ, I used to occasionally catch Inuyasha during late nights on Cartoon Network when I was younger but not enough for me to remember anything. After revisiting DBZ for the 500th time and being tired of the same shyt I decided to check out Inuyasha, im 4 episodes in and its piff so far:wow: im gonna eventually check out Yu Yu Hakusho

DBZ might have some competition in my personal favs:lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Only anime I ever watched faithfully was Dragon Ball and DBZ, I used to occasionally catch Inuyasha during late nights on Cartoon Network when I was younger but not enough for me to remember anything. After revisiting DBZ for the 500th time and being tired of the same shyt I decided to check out Inuyasha, im 4 episodes in and its piff so far:wow: im gonna eventually check out Yu Yu Hakusho

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: my nikka you been in jail the last 18 years or somethin?

nikka bouta go stream that 2nd season of Pokemon so he can get caught up :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Inuyasha went on forever. :damn: The main villain takes ages for them to defeat.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: my nikka you been in jail the last 18 years or somethin?

nikka bouta go stream that 2nd season of Pokemon so he can get caught up :mjlol:
:upsetfavre:I dont watch anime sir, im just now getting into different shyt than DBZ. Leave me alone:upsetfavre::pacspit:
Inuyasha went on forever. :damn: The main villain takes ages for them to defeat.
DBZ got like 291 episodes tho so I aint stressing