Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Some of y'all still sleeping on Hunter x Hunter, it's a lot better than the cesspool that Naruto has become

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's wack. Don't watch it.
Its not wack at all. The second half is kinda lackluster but its overall a decent watch. Log Horizon is better though.

oh hell naw, log horizon is boredom at its finest
Log Horizon is actually about people forced to live in a MMO and how that changes their lives. The politics of it and what happens when the NPCs become living people instead of programs.

Sword Art Online is about Kirito and Asuna's love story with their fake child Yui and the hardships Kirito and Asuna go through to be together. The MMO is just background noise.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Its not wack at all. The second half is kinda lackluster but its overall a decent watch. Log Horizon is better though.

Log Horizon is actually about people forced to live in a MMO and how that changes their lives. The politics of it and what happens when the NPCs become living people instead of programs.

Sword Art Online is about Kirito and Asuna's love story with their fake child Yui and the hardships Kirito and Asuna go through to be together. The MMO is just background noise.
It's garbage.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on a shounen fighting anime binge. Just finished Ben-to I'm mad as fukk this shyt is only 12 episode deep and wish it had a second season but the fight in that shyt is pure piff and the story is so fukking ridiculous you can't help but like it. You got nikkas going ham over japanese microwavable food :pachaha:

tumblr_mnhc150VxG1solyeco1_500.gif

:banderas:

Watching Birdy the Mighty Decode right now it looks promising

:myman:
Just watched ep.1:deadmanny:. I'm gonna like this.

Jojo ep.12:russ:. Joseph's overly dramatic voice acting is hilarious. "Oh no!":mjlol:. They can't go anywhere without getting attacked.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's garbage.
Neither one if garbage. The first half of Sword Art Online is exceptional. Now I'd agree the second half is somewhat mediocre but still very watchable.
If only it could have been all like this

As for Log Horizon you probably just don't like it. If you go anywhere online where anime fans gather and rate anime Log Horizon has very good ratings. It's even getting a second season. It's just a slow paced character focused show rather than a fast paced action based one.