winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watch all my anime subbed breh, You get a better feel fo the anime that way IMO, I just cant get into dubbed anime :manny:
I don't watch dubs because I hate how unnatural things sound. The characters don't speak in dubs the way people naturally speak. I probably understand about 15% of what I hear when watching subs because I've been watching them so long.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I'm on a shounen fighting anime binge. Just finished Ben-to I'm mad as fukk this shyt is only 12 episode deep and wish it had a second season but the fight in that shyt is pure piff and the story is so fukking ridiculous you can't help but like it. You got nikkas going ham over japanese microwavable food :pachaha:

tumblr_mnhc150VxG1solyeco1_500.gif

:banderas:

Watching Birdy the Mighty Decode right now it looks promising
that animation :ohlawd:

Got to check this out

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried watching Samurai Champloo subbed, but I couldnt do it. Just didnt sound right to me. I prefer the dubbed version.

I also prefer the dubbed versions of all DB anime.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
THANK YOU!. I feel the same way.

I can't stand Anime dubbed anime...:camby:

Let me give you rep post mfer.
Yea I prefer watching them sub but there's some good dub anime. The AoT dub, it's not bad but it's not good. It doesn't give the same feeling that the sub gave you. Cowboy Bebop(exceptional), Ghost in The Shell(exceptional) FMA:Brotherhood, Yu Yu Hakushu, Black Lagoon, One Piece, Trigun, Space Dandy(exceptional) are anime that sound good dubbed. I know I'm missing others that I can't recall at the moment.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Giant Killing is dope af. Started watching it after watching World Cup games and was craving more football. Great sports anime

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Jojos Bizarre Adventure >>>>>

I prefer a lot of Anime dubbed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Knights of Sidonia Is easily the best anime since Attack on Titan. Same sense of foreboding when watching both.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i see ppl discussing dubs over subs and while i take subs over dubs most of the time, when it comes to DBZ, YuYu, black lagoon & samurai champloo its dubbed all day
Knights of Sidonia Is easily the best anime since Attack on Titan. Same sense of foreboding when watching both.
mechs doe :patrice: