winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Along with Mushishi this is by far the best show of the season. But this is a pretty strong season for sports shows altogether since you got Baby Steps (horrible title btw) pulling a nice twist with the main character's 'gift' being that he's such a perfectionist A+ student that even in tennis he maps out the whole game in hundreds of notebooks and Haikyuu! which is the most 'typical' sports show of the season (most in line with shows like Kuroko and the like) but it's really well done and they got a cool concept going by starting the story off with two 'rivals' being put on the same team. Lots of variation this season.
Thought I was the only person round here watching Baby Steps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gundam Unicorn is supposed to release the last episode today. time to get caught up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gundam Unicorn is so confusing. People constantly switching sides and there's too many different factions. Still it's dope. had to buy the last episode on PSN cause it hasn't leaked yet. For some reason it wasn't on the PS4's PSN but was on the PS3's.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Gon fight might finally happen next episode

I dunno man, I've lost hope of ever seeing that fight. :heh:

I mean they come up with every excuse you could possibly imagine to put it off and spend 80% of the episode narrating the obvious. It's beyond DBZ-status, at the rate we're going we might not see it till August.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well it seems like we will get the gon vs pitou fight sometime next year at this pace :beli:

why we gotta see pouf flying around for 10 min every episode? :why:

:pacspit: