acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so they just gonna give us a cot dayum kite montage with gon fighting with his emotions for a whole ep :what:.....most likely not gonna start the fight til the episode after nxt weeks :beli:

Pretty much, at this rate I'll be glad if we see the fight before next winter. :beli:

I know the anime team is probably just trying to buy time until the manga starts back up next month (since there's only one short arc after this one before it's caught up) but still. I'd almost rather they just do a filler arc after this one than keep dragging shyt.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Pretty much, at this rate I'll be glad if we see the fight before next winter. :beli:

I know the anime team is probably just trying to buy time until the manga starts back up next month (since there's only one short arc after this one before it's caught up) but still. I'd almost rather they just do a filler arc after this one than keep dragging shyt.
on the real....thank gawd for black bullet :win:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Right now, I'm only keeping up with no Game No Life. I had high hopes for this season, but I didn't keep up with anything. wasn't interested enough to bother.

July is gone be CRAAAAZZAAYYY

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm looking up in this thread and seeing that dumb ass crotch shot in No Game No Life (gonna call it NGNL I ain't typing that shyt) being mentioned.

that's... the only time they do it, thankfully. I'm kinda pissed that they did it that once.

Now, they do have some almost perverted scenes in later eps, but none that bad. and none between them.

I'm the only person I know that I've seen bring it up, but the sister reminds me a hell of a lot of Anita from Darkstalkers.

89be7d7ebdc453ed7f48b09f1e2a03e7.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To each his own, but this nicca above me got some weird ass anime taste :russ:
If by weird you mean I watch comedies and things other than shounen they yeah. I had my shounen phase and got burned out on shounen style battle animes. I still watch them (watching Black Bullet now) but I watch way more than that now.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If by weird you mean I watch comedies and things other than shounen they yeah. I had my shounen phase and got burned out on shounen style battle animes. I still watch them (watching Black Bullet now) but I watch way more than that now.
Yea that just makes no sense to me :yeshrug:...I watch anime for fights and other shyt not drama and comedies...that's what love action tv is for :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea that just makes no sense to me :yeshrug:...I watch anime for fights and other shyt not drama and comedies...that's what love action tv is for :manny:
I watch anime for entertaining stories and entertaining characters. When I started watching anime I was more in line with your thinking. After a while I watched most all the good shounen and I started watching stuff like Monster and Death Note. Before I knew It I was watching stuff like Clannand.

It's like my taste in music. Started out listening to rap exclusively. Got into R&B later and went to other genres after that. It's all green eggs and ham. There's a lot of stuff you'd like that you've never tried and probably refuse to.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I watch anime for entertaining stories and entertaining characters. When I started watching anime I was more in line with your thinking. After a while I watched most all the good shounen and I started watching stuff like Monster and Death Note. Before I knew It I was watching stuff like Clannand.

It's like my taste in music. Started out listening to rap exclusively. Got into R&B later and went to other genres after that. It's all green eggs and ham. There's a lot of stuff you'd like that you've never tried and probably refuse to.

I remember you rated Kaleido Star very highly, you should be getting on that Aria we talked about as well as Princess Tutu and have your mind blown by the fact Kaleido Star isn't even Sato Junichi's best work.