Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Thought I was the only person round here watching Baby Steps
Baby Steps is funny. I just started but being a tennis player, I'm surprised by how accurate they explain tennis and the surrounding events. I like because it talks to me somehow :lolbron:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i saw ponyo the other day... it was :ld:

anyone want to drop a good one to see?... ive seen the floating castle and spirit away

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any good cyberpunk/hard sci-fi animes drop recently?

I know about Ghost in the Shell: Arise, but I think I wanna wait until they finish it to start watching it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sidonia was sick this week. I can't believe dude set him up like that. It got people killed.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Give me some recommendations, I've been meaning to get into some new shows. Last anime I watched religiously was Kill la Kill... but since then I'm just waiting for the weekly Naruto drop and thats about it.

I'm probably one of the very few people here that actually pays for crunchyroll, but I might throw that in the bushes and stream from random websites just due to the PS4 app being pure basura.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught up with Hunter X Hunter, brehs. What a ride. Marathoning this shyt was :banderas:.
But now I've gotta go through the struggle of waiting for the next ep each week.. :to:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching HunterxHunter now( im at ep 82) and I got a question.

When Gon does his special rock x paper x rock attack, you can only see his aura turning orange and concentrating around his fist when youre using Gyo or can people who can use nen automatically see his aura without it?

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Finished the first season of Attack on Titan :wow: Im going through Devilman now, I'm on part 2: demon bird OVA.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Give me some recommendations, I've been meaning to get into some new shows. Last anime I watched religiously was Kill la Kill... but since then I'm just waiting for the weekly Naruto drop and thats about it.

I'm probably one of the very few people here that actually pays for crunchyroll, but I might throw that in the bushes and stream from random websites just due to the PS4 app being pure basura.
Gintama bro, start with like episode 140 or something

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH :ohlawd:...
I don't mean to be critical because this episode was entertaining as fukk but man... I kind of liked Pitou :to:, she was a good female villain that wasn't over the top with "see I can be just as ruthless as a man" shyt.

And what the hell is gonna happen with Gon. His transformation was cool with the black and white demon aura but I'm not seeing this deep connection he had with Kite. Like he barely knew him, it might be a more intricate relationship in the mangna or something but I'm not seeing why he felt like dude was a father figure.

:russ: this niga gon turned into a grown ass man :dead:

:mjlol: I'm saying man, they could have kept him shrouded in that demon aura shyt and as little kid still. They got ole boy in daisy dukes mean mugging :dead:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
HxH :ohlawd:...
I don't mean to be critical because this episode was entertaining as fukk but man... I kind of liked Pitou :to:, she was a good female villain that wasn't over the top with "see I can be just as ruthless as a man" shyt.

And what the hell is gonna happen with Gon. His transformation was cool with the black and white demon aura but I'm not seeing this deep connection he had with Kite. Like he barely knew him, it might be a more intricate relationship in the mangna or something but I'm not seeing why he felt like dude was a father figure.
gon just an emotional dude with daddy issues. gon grows a retarded attachment to every person he comes in contact with