TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
ive been watching ping pong

LOL, it's decent. im up to 4 episodes now...

Along with Mushishi this is by far the best show of the season. But this is a pretty strong season for sports shows altogether since you got Baby Steps (horrible title btw) pulling a nice twist with the main character's 'gift' being that he's such a perfectionist A+ student that even in tennis he maps out the whole game in hundreds of notebooks and Haikyuu! which is the most 'typical' sports show of the season (most in line with shows like Kuroko and the like) but it's really well done and they got a cool concept going by starting the story off with two 'rivals' being put on the same team. Lots of variation this season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dwillhuh: wat does that statement even mean,
It means you've become too invested in something to quit on it. It might not be the quality you want anymore but either it lives off memories of better days or its not bad enough to drop even though it's bad.

example: Bleach and Naruto
Bleach is totally inconsistent from week to week and many chapters are just full page explosions.

Naruto ultimately never delivered on its potential. At this point powerups are being given out like candy Imagine following a mostly intelligent series with thought out battles and suddenly it turns into Super Saiyan madness. Not just any Super Saiyan madness but some shyt where a character goes from SS1 to SS2 then like 10 chapters later we learn SS2 wasn't strong enough and they jump to SSGod. I mean there is literally a character walking around producing illogical miracles with no explanation of how.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I just watched the Tengen Toppa movie. Can anyone tell me where I can find the series? This shyt defied all logic and I loved it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
gonna try out this no game no life and black bullet animes yall be talkin bout...they betterr be good :ufdup:
be prepared for the fact that No Game No Life and Black Bullet are based on a light novels so that means these animes either won't have real endings or will be some made up BS.

more than likely they'll pick a point in the source they can cut the story off at though. both light novels are only 6-7 volumes deep so it'll be a while before either will get a second season.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
be prepared for the fact that No Game No Life and Black Bullet are based on a light novels so that means these animes either won't have real endings or will be some made up BS.

more than likely they'll pick a point in the source they can cut the story off at though. both light novels are only 6-7 volumes deep so it'll be a while before either will get a second season.

yooo :russ: i on the first episode of no game no life right and the first moment they introduce the 11 year old sister in the real world they immediately show a crotch shot :merchant: wat type demonic pedophile shyt these japanese be on brehs??? :dahell::pachaha: