kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I would have dumped it too but I had nothing to do so I ended up doing a marathon. It's not a good series, I think I stuck around for the violence mostly. The gore in ep. 12 though :damn:

I got the movie downloaded, gonna watch it later for some closure.
:wtf: so u just taking Ls for the fuk of it when there's way better shyt out there :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: so u just taking Ls for the fuk of it when there's way better shyt out there :snoop:

:yeshrug:

Not total Ls tho. I thought the violence was cool, people were getting ate and sliced the fukk up.

What better anime tho? I tried watching that Blade & Soul you recommended, the main is worse than Saya in Blood-C.

:pacspit:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:

Not total Ls tho. I thought the violence was cool, people were getting ate and sliced the fukk up.

What better anime tho? I tried watching that Blade & Soul you recommended, that main is worse than Saya in Blood-C.

:pacspit:
the first 3 eps were cool to me :yeshrug:....its a struggle now tho :snoop:....u started watching black bullet yet?

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Nah, I haven't heard of it. I've been :flabbynsick: looking for new anime. What's it about?
"A near future, where humans have been defeated by the viral parasites named Gastrea. They have been exiled into a small territory and live in despair, side-by-side in terror.

In this world trapped in darkness—

Rentaro, a boy living near Tokyo and member of the “Civil Security”—an organization specializing in fighting against the Gastrea—is used to accomplishing dangerous tasks. His partner is Enju, a precocious young girl. They fight thanks to their peculiar powers until one day, when they receive a special assignment from the government. This top secret mission is to prevent the destruction of Tokyo…''

its the best new anime imo...also check out no game, no life

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Finished 1st season of Kingdom.......... gotta download the 2nd season

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Dudes need to stop sleeping on Jojo...

tumblr_n4kiko0eif1t47ls5o1_400.gif

tumblr_n4kiko0eif1t47ls5o2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n1pye2l7mF1qa5504o1_400.gif

tumblr_n4yncqZob31s4qvrdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4ym4olO7w1qh6swzo1_500.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
No game no life :blessed: Best anime out right now

Im watching that too but man it's a struggle...It's actually one of those shows you either really like or you really hate. I can see how people whom don't like it are the ones whom take it too seriously because there is a lot of illogical stuff going on in the anime. I chose to simply enjoy it for what it is and go a long for the ride although I'm not enjoying it so far. Too late for me to drop it now so I'm looking forward to see how things turn out in the end.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Im watching that too but man it's a struggle...It's actually one of those shows you either really like or you really hate. I can see how people whom don't like it are the ones whom take it too seriously because there is a lot of illogical stuff going on in the anime. I chose to simply enjoy it for what it is and go a long for the ride although I'm not enjoying it so far. Too late for me to drop it now so I'm looking forward to see how things turn out in the end.
:dwillhuh: wat does that statement even mean, i've dropped shows almost 10 eps in, if u dont like it dont watch it :ld:....i for one think its dope :yeshrug:....

black bullet was great this week and HxH was solid, still waitin on some damn fights tho...its like they start one and then a character just say fuk it and leave or somethin :beli:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Been watching this since Kuroko is on hiatus, this show is the shyt. I gotta cop the game on PS3, I remember the old Capcom game on DC/Arcade
Yeah I copped the game, but I had to import it and it was all in japanese. They're dropping a translated version very soon I think. I dropped the game a lil while ago cuz the netcode online was :flabbynsick:. But the game itself is great cuz it really caters to the fans.

Thing is this is actually the slow part of the series. Things start to seriously pick up halfway through this arc.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:dwillhuh: wat does that statement even mean, i've dropped shows almost 10 eps in, if u dont like it dont watch it :ld:....i for one think its dope :yeshrug:....

black bullet was great this week and HxH was solid, still waitin on some damn fights tho...its like they start one and then a character just say fuk it and leave or somethin :beli:

It just means that I really want to like this show but its hard for me to do so at the times because I tend to over think it. I had to stop doing that with No Game No Life, otherwise I would drop it but now I'm just enjoying it for what it is. Its actually a good anime. I just had to change the way I watch it.