Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
rewatched that black bullet, ol boy cant be dead brehs, he just cant be :to:....his villainous swag was just too good for him to be dun
Kagetane_vs._Rentaro.gif
What show is this?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On a side note Anime fansubbing is pretty much dead. Crunchyroll killed it. They simulcast so many shows now that there's no point for fansubbers to translate shows. they just take the Crunchyroll script (usually from a Horriblesubs release which is the Crunchyroll release in downloadable form) steal the script and change the font then slap their name on it and put it out there.

What this means is if there's a Horriblesubs version of a show you're watching you might as well just download and watch that. There's no point in waiting for a certain group when they're probably using the exact same script.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
On a side note Anime fansubbing is pretty much dead. Crunchyroll killed it. They simulcast so many shows now that there's no point for fansubbers to translate shows. they just take the Crunchyroll script (usually from a Horriblesubs release which is the Crunchyroll release in downloadable form) steal the script and change the font then slap their name on it and put it out there.

What this means is if there's a Horriblesubs version of a show you're watching you might as well just download and watch that. There's no point in waiting for a certain group when they're probably using the exact same script.

Nah, there's still a bunch of subbers who actually spend time on creating the most accurate subs. It's definitely a dying art though, I remember when I could be watching a random anime and the top screen would constantly be filled with explanations of cultural references in the dialog, etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah, there's still a bunch of subbers who actually spend time on creating the most accurate subs. It's definitely a dying art though, I remember when I could be watching a random anime and the top screen would constantly be filled with explanations of cultural references in the dialog, etc.
like who? most of the good groups like Eclipse and Lunar have stopped subbing. UTW is pretty good and they still sub. When a show hits its a race to put it out first. The subbers that take their time and translate the show themselves are often a day or two late and by that point most people have already downloaded and watch either a Horriblesub or a Crunchyroll edit with a group's name on it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
like who? most of the good groups like Eclipse and Lunar have stopped subbing. UTW is pretty good and they still sub. When a show hits its a race to put it out first. The subbers that take their time and translate the show themselves are often a day or two late and by that point most people have already downloaded and watch either a Horriblesub or a Crunchyroll edit with a group's name on it.

That's the people's choice. When I watch a current anime I tend to go with HorribleSubs as well unless another scanlator drops first, nothing wrong with that. UTW is indeed pretty good, you still got Commie who put in time to give close translations and still explain stuff and like you said, if you can wait, there's often fangroups that put in dedicated time to make th best subs possible. But it all comes down to how long you want to wait for it.

Daps
Reppin
California
Man, why the Royal Guard were bustin nuts while reviving the King and he saying it taste delicious though.

Togashi must have let his wife influence that shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Nisekoi has been firing on all cylinders lately. It's really hitting it's stride but unfortunately it only has two episodes left. Too bad I know for a fact all the drama is still unresolved in the manga.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
breh after ep. 2 i looked at that shyt like :simpson: and threw it in the bushes

I would have dumped it too but I had nothing to do so I ended up doing a marathon. It's not a good series, I think I stuck around for the violence mostly. The gore in ep. 12 though :damn:

I got the movie downloaded, gonna watch it later for some closure.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I would have dumped it too but I had nothing to do so I ended up doing a marathon. It's not a good series, I think I stuck around for the violence mostly. The gore in ep. 12 though :damn:

I got the movie downloaded, gonna watch it later for some closure.

i applaud your dedication breh because i couldn't do it. the animation was ugly and theis incarnation of saya in blood c was not interesting at all. shyt was a snooze fest.