peppe

Superstar
Daps
man i fukking hate it when translation groups stop translating a manga that they have done for years.

trinity seven still stuck on volume 14 when volume 20 is out :francis:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
tumblr_ppi6kkMnmy1vtmhgp_400.jpg

tumblr_ppi6klgDAr1vtmhgp_400.jpg

:myman:

Some good stuff coming up a few survival type ones

This story was written before the Megalo box anime.

7 seeds is GOAT

Translators needs to fix up and release volume 31.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished kokoro connect talked about fukkery with friends personal issues being exposed
I know there is 4 more ova eps I could watch but I doubt I will nice anime but not enough to watch the other 4 eps which I read what it's about In general
Cutting out these anime that ain't worth keep watching so i can speed up the process on more or dropping more anime mid season if it doesn't stay connected to me for my liking

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finished A certain Magical Index season 3. And the more seasons that go by the less sense does the shyt makes :francis:
Its a shame too bc the rail gun spin off was such a good show :francis:

It's because they don't got the sense to release Index, Railgun and Accelerator in the same season.

It's all one big story, but you only get 1/3 of it if you only watch one show.

Remember that " :ohhh: so that's what happened" feeling you got from watching Railgun after having seen Index season 1?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Watched Fruits Basket. feel warm and nostalgic.

I dunno, brehs. I been slacking anime wise the last few weeks. I'm kinda in "zone out" mode where I don't watch shyt really.

It's nothing against the shows, but sometimes I'd rather just put on some headphones and stare at a wall for a few months. :yeshrug:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Watched Fruits Basket. feel warm and nostalgic.

I dunno, brehs. I been slacking anime wise the last few weeks. I'm kinda in "zone out" mode where I don't watch shyt really.

It's nothing against the shows, but sometimes I'd rather just put on some headphones and stare at a wall for a few months. :yeshrug:

currently in my hustle mode so I haven't spend much time on anime, only a select few. Even my reading is slacking :mjcry:
i just can't focus atm.:mjcry: