Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
mutafukaz-785a906a7a702622a929d09293828316.jpg

IN THEATERS OCT 11, OCT 16

MFKZ

Genre-mashup MFKZ is the collaboration of French comic artist Guillaume “Run” Renard and ultra-hip Japanese animation house Studio 4°C, creators of Tekkonkinkreet, Genius Party and Mind Game. The Tekkonkinkreet dream team of Shojiro Nishimi and art director Shinji Kimura reunite to bring to life a dark but stunningly animated sci-fi vision that mixes anime, film noir, and Lucha Libre in an orgy of video game-inspired mayhem.

The film centers on young Angelino and his skull-and-flame pal Vinz, who live in a seedy tenement in an LA-inspired dystopian metropolis – a burnt-out, gang and cockroach-ridden neo-urban hell. Following a scooter accident Angelino starts experiencing migraines and strange hallucinations, as well as fits of rage-inspired superpowers, as he slowly awakens to the truth of his origins: he is half-human and half-Macho, a supernatural alien race that is bent on taking over the planet.

MFKZ | Fathom Events

--------------------

I just watched the first 10 seconds of the trailer, didn't even watch the whole thing, and I already know I am going to see this movie. Maybe even twice. :bryan:

Click the fathom events link below to see if it is playing in your area.
MFKZ | Fathom Events

Mika

It's on torrent if no one got a chance to watch

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Y'all making me mad AF that I haven't been able to watch the last Mob Psycho episode yet. Chill the fukk out in here :birdman:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Some are saying ending is a April fools joke or are at least hoping but if true said it's worse than bleach ending wtf :damn:
I dont know what happens luckily but man plz no :mjcry:

Update: guess legit up on other sites and says epilogue next chapter
Reading no one saw it ending right now and too Many unanswered questions

Yeah that ending is trash