Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Definitely need to add Hunter x Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho breh. Togashi da God :wow:

Without question. :banderas:

Also that Shield Hero been :whew:

Martha

Rokka no Yuusha is a fire anime as well.

Moribito is personal favorite. I wish there was a 2nd season. Claymore needs a Claymore: Sisterhood.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Out of the Manga/Anime I’ve seen or read I’d rank em

1. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
2. Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Death Note
5. One Piece
6. Afro Samurai
7. One Punch Man
8. Inuyashiki
9. Attack on Titan
10. Bleach
11. Fairy Tail

I ain’t looking for anything particular, it just gotta keep my attention

assuming you’re already aware of modern cult popular franchises like hunter x hunter, Jojo, mob psycho all of which live up to their reputation. Code Geass compliments Death Note, seven deadly sins compliments fairy tail, boku no hero desperately wants to be Naruto etc

viewers tend to react strongly to Neon Genesis Evangelion as intended by the creator. If anything else it’ll keep your attention as will the sequel film.

Ippo’s fight build up, execution and subsequent character growth after battle is just about unrivaled. Some people skip it because it began in 2000. Their loss.

Golden Boy and Great Teacher Onizuka are great entry points into genres that rely on social humor more so than battle narratives to be entertaining. The latter of which is inspiring if you can relate to having a passion for something that others disagree with and/or think you’ll fail to achieve. Irresponsible Captain Tylor can be the sci-fi, more fantastical version of those two.

School Rumble has the greatest male protagonist in rom coms and a relatively huge cast of likable characters for the genre. Worth watching for Harima and countless parodies of popular tropes found in mainstream anime, may lead you to watch more in the genre

Barakamon is hard to dislike. Looks great. Easy to relate to characters. There’s an out of control adorable little kid who’s the center of most of the comedy, but also sympathy because she’s an orphan and relies on the MC as a parental figure over time.

When Marnie Was There covers the social anxiety of a teenage orphan who is sent to the countryside to find her voice. It’s maybe the best Ghibli film, the best depiction of social anxiety/depression I’ve seen in any anime, and is worth watching

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
School Rumble has the greatest male protagonist in rom coms and a relatively huge cast of likable characters for the genre. Worth watching for Harima and countless parodies of popular tropes found in mainstream anime, may lead you to watch more in the genre

School Rumble was underrated as fukk shyt was :russ:

Kenji the GOAT, he was such a simp for the most basic chick on the show :dead:

The manga was so underwhelming though, it never lead anywhere and then it ended and started that weird "spin off" that I honestly don't remember shyt about :mjcry:

boy you have no idea....im all caught up on the manga........

The Forest and the Goldy Pond arcs are gonna make people have heart attacks and shyt :damn: :to: :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Quickly changing this to: What manga are you currently reading?

The ending to Seven Deadly Sins is trash. I hope the anime adds some more episodes or something to it.

Now back to What anime are you currently watching?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
School Rumble was underrated as fukk shyt was :russ:

Kenji the GOAT, he was such a simp for the most basic chick on the show :dead:

The manga was so underwhelming though, it never lead anywhere and then it ended and started that weird "spin off" that I honestly don't remember shyt about :mjcry:

Harima was literally perfect outside of liking a girl with the IQ of a rock :russ:meanwhile her sister and one of her best friends quickly realize his value

Was hoping it’d end with him giving up and choosing Yakumo. I’m not even going to the read the manga after hearing about what happens. The anime has a lot of replay value and is enough for me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Quickly changing this to: What manga are you currently reading?

The ending to Seven Deadly Sins is trash. I hope the anime adds some more episodes or something to it.

Now back to What anime are you currently watching?

Wait wait the manga is done for seven deadly sins :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some are saying ending is a April fools joke or are at least hoping but if true said it's worse than bleach ending wtf :damn:
I dont know what happens luckily but man plz no :mjcry:

Update: guess legit up on other sites and says epilogue next chapter
Reading no one saw it ending right now and too Many unanswered questions

Last edited: