Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The ending is so stupid though and its not even an obvious ending there's a pretty good fake out involved even if it is a shyt ending.
The main character turns down a gang of bytches to date his little sister for a few months. they have a wedding ceremony then when its over call the relationship off as per their agreement the day they started dating where they said they both loved each other and would date till they graduate then go back to being normal brother and sister
Well I certainly dodged a bullet.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I was watching another one, but I can't remember the name. The plot revolves around a dude that was in-training to become a Dungeons and Dragons-type of hero, but the 'Ultimate Evil' in his area he was training to defeat got defeated......so he has to get a job in a 'magic appliance' store. While working at the store, the daughter of the 'Ultimate Evil' becomes an employee and he has to train her. Lot of ecchi and fan-service, but it had an interesting premise. I think he ends up falling for her, but I only got 4 episodes in before real life happened and I stopped looking for it.​

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Just finished Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann off the strength of how much I liked Kill La Kill.

:wow:...

:wow:.

Both of these shows are up there with One Piece/Bebop/FateZero/FMA in my top anime. Looking forward to this studio's next project.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why I started watching this, but it's freakin' HILARIOUS and I'm up to episode 9.......

yondemasuyo-azazel-san.jpg

Kanji reads: You're Being Summoned, Azazel-san. Dude in the chair, Akutabe, is a detective that summons demons to help solve cases. Chick, Sakuma, is a college student and his assistant.

http://www.animehere.com/anime/yondemasu-yo-azazelsan.html

There is a second season......

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Yondemasu-yo-Azazel-san-Z

The Japanese are insane. This would NEVER get on American TV.​
I started watching it off the ugly prostitute/I <3 ride John .gif in JBO. Same here, hilarious but definitely not for kids.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
most of the anime he listed have nice and complete storylines

evangelion is a mind fck., champloo and bebop don't really have a satisfying storyline, and attack on titan is not even complete yet

I'd put attack on titan over one piece though. One piece is :flabbynsick: to me.
To each is own then.
Evangelion is one of the GOAT to me, as there will never be another anime that will go that deep in a character's mind and will go that far philosophy and sociology-wise. The story is like a journey and that was absolutely mind-blowing but you need to watch it multiples times to understand it. And Champloo and Bebop's storylines were satisfying to me. :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My top 12 would be:

Aku No Hana
Aria (The Animation, The Natural & The Origination)
Azumanga Daioh
Baccano!
Fuujin Monogatari
Gungrave
Kaiba
Mushishi
Planetes
Princess Tutu
Usagi Drop
Yojouhan Shinwa Takei

It's 12 instead of 10 because these are the only shows I've ranked a 9 or 10 on MAL and I wouldn't dare leaving one off. And yes, I cheated like a motherfukker putting all three Aria seasons together. Honorable mentions to round off a top 15 would be Cowboy Bebop, Monster and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam Gon is losing it in the preview it look like :whew:

This episode wasn't bad but... HxH learned how to stall for time very well from DBZ :beli:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tryning not to name any of the known classics this is what i came up with off top:

Desert Punk - kept me off balance :leon: alot of stuff was unexpected
FLCL
Shigurui Death Frenzy - top 3 samurai series hands down, very intense
katekyo hitman reborn - piff
gunslinger girl - heavily slept on
darker than black 1and2 - dope concept and execution
now and then, here and there - gritty child army, rarely see stuff like this
soul eater - piff up until the cliche ending, but piff nonetheless
samurai 7 - was expecting more but still good
moritibo - dope
Ergo Proxy - philosophical show, dialogue heavy but it makes sense for what it is
Blood+ - decent action
Ninja Scroll - cot damn classic

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't know what's worse about this No Game No Life shyt. The fact they're doing panty shots/fanservice of an 11 year old girl, or the fact that people online actually defend that shyt saying that one of the show's genres is Ecchi so there shouldn't be complaining about the fact they are showing panty shots of an 11 year old. I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't feel 'serviced' seeing a young girl's panties on some pedo shyt that isn't as much suspect as it is proven and guilty.

Daps
man, some of you are really about that anime-watching life. i tend to dislike watching anime and given a choice i'd probably forgo the anime in favor of the manga (if its available). right now i'm currently reading inuyasha. i'm only a casual fan of anime/manga, but manga i've enjoyed in the past were Monster, Hunter X Hunter & Death Note. Got any recommendations? I'm trying to get into them more.

Also anybody ever watched Appleseed (both the original and the reboot?). There's a re-reboot coming out this summer which I'm really excited for.