T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You should finish it. Take it slow. The second part of the show is way better. When Satsuki's mom shows up you get to the real plot. Episode 22 in particular is among my favorite episodes of any anime ever. Episode 18 is also really good.

I dropped Kill la Kill 5 episodes in and picked it back up when it was into the final 3 episodes just for the hell of it. Now that it's finished its among my favorite anime ever. Its one of the only animes that damn near the whole thing is fan service and pandering to the fans but that makes it a better show.
word the 2nd half of kill la kill was pure :banderas: so many piff moments in the last 10 episodes :ohlawd:

kiryuin prolly got one of the meanest scowls i've ever seen in anime :wow: like she's perpetually pissed off at some shyt, i love it :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I got hip to quite a few anime recently from looking at the animation of these fights in this compilation. Example being this chick Kuro in KuroKami (Black God) got hands like Mayweather.

gotta take videos like this with a grain of salt tho cuz i definitely saw a few fight scenes from anime's that i know for a fact are straight ASS

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
gotta take videos like this with a grain of salt tho cuz i definitely saw a few fight scenes from anime's that i know for a fact are straight ASS
True. I did as well. For me though, I start at the animation and work my way up. A well animated series is often a trash ass well animated series.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Top 15 favorite anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
One Piece
Eureka Seven
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Toradora!
Chihayafuru
Scrapped Princess
Kill La Kill
Fate/Zero
Steins;Gate
Infinite Ryvius
Death Note
Crest / Banner of Stars
Monster
Clannad
[...]

Kill La Kill in your top 15 already ? You should let the dust settle honestly because IMO, the end was bogus.

And no love for Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, Attack on Titan or Cowboy Bebop ? :ld:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I have no idea why I started watching this, but it's freakin' HILARIOUS and I'm up to episode 9.......

yondemasuyo-azazel-san.jpg

Kanji reads: You're Being Summoned, Azazel-san. Dude in the chair, Akutabe, is a detective that summons demons to help solve cases. Chick, Sakuma, is a college student and his assistant.

http://www.animehere.com/anime/yondemasu-yo-azazelsan.html

There is a second season......

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Yondemasu-yo-Azazel-san-Z

The Japanese are insane. This would NEVER get on American TV.​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill La Kill in your top 15 already ? You should let the dust settle honestly because IMO, the end was bogus.

And no love for Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, Attack on Titan or Cowboy Bebop ? :ld:

most of the anime he listed have nice and complete storylines

evangelion is a mind fck., champloo and bebop don't really have a satisfying storyline, and attack on titan is not even complete yet

I'd put attack on titan over one piece though. One piece is :flabbynsick: to me.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
most of the anime he listed have nice and complete storylines

evangelion is a mind fck., champloo and bebop don't really have a satisfying storyline, and attack on titan is not even complete yet

I'd put attack on titan over one piece though. One piece is :flabbynsick: to me.
champloo's storyline wasn't satisfying? :wtf:

to each his own i guess :patrice: KLK was good but imo the middle of it was terrible, like the first 5-6 episodes were piff, the next 6-7 episodes were weak and kind of pointless imo(alot of rinse, wash, repeat stype stuff) and the last 8 or so episodes were flames :ohlawd:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I have no idea why I started watching this, but it's freakin' HILARIOUS and I'm up to episode 9.......

yondemasuyo-azazel-san.jpg

Kanji reads: You're Being Summoned, Azazel-san. Dude in the chair, Akutabe, is a detective that summons demons to help solve cases. Chick, Sakuma, is a college student and his assistant.

http://www.animehere.com/anime/yondemasu-yo-azazelsan.html

There is a second season......

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Yondemasu-yo-Azazel-san-Z

The Japanese are insane. This would NEVER get on American TV.​

my reaction to this show on episode six :russ::lolbron::huhldup::huhldup::whoa::mindblown::dahell::bryan:

the demon with the powers to make people shyt themselves :huhldup::bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just finished Oreimo and I can't believe the ending I just saw. It's one thing to joke around about some bullshyt like that buy to actually watch it happen? One of the most ridiculous animes I've ever seen.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I just finished Oreimo and I can't believe the ending I just saw. It's one thing to joke around about some bullshyt like that buy to actually watch it happen? One of the most ridiculous animes I've ever seen.
You actually watched that?

I saw the cover and read a bit about it on wikipedia and said fukk that.

This is japanese shyt dude, you should of known that they would do some bullshyt like that lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You actually watched that?

I saw the cover and read a bit about it on wikipedia and said fukk that.

This is japanese shyt dude, you should of known that they would do some bullshyt like that lol.
The ending is so stupid though and its not even an obvious ending there's a pretty good fake out involved even if it is a shyt ending.
The main character turns down a gang of bytches to date his little sister for a few months. they have a wedding ceremony then when its over call the relationship off as per their agreement the day they started dating where they said they both loved each other and would date till they graduate then go back to being normal brother and sister