twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Haikyuu!! and Ping Pong the Animation :wow:

I need a sports fix since Kuroko finished and both seem pretty good.

imma try that ace of diamond shyt bout baseball and i guess the cycling one too since them sports anime been piff lately[DOUBLEPOST=1397405214][/DOUBLEPOST]
my nikkas i just finished watching the first part of naruto (up to the valley fight, not gonna roll with the filler) and im wondering should i just jump into part or get into one piece? ive watched up to the first battle with captain buggy of op (:sadcam: it's like 500 mo episodes yall) so im really early but i was thinking if i watch one piece from here on out by the time im done with shippuden will be damn near finished right? also ive never read the mangas so idk what the fukk is going on outside of what ive seen.... shyt i have watched in its entirety

dbz (at least i think, im gonna watch kai once its done)
fullmetal brotherhood
champloo
bebop
basilisk
claymore
magi 1
berserk
most of yuyu (plan on revisting this tho)
and most of hxh (greed island arc)
and up to the bount arc in bleach but that shyt started getting :shaq2:

mind u this is off animeram in the last couple months only

one piece is always worth watching in my eyes that show is :ohlawd:
i watched 600 eps worth in a month dont ask me how

after the valley fight ya u should jump into part 2 of naruto i wouldn't even bother watching them fillers too be honest i saw a few of em and said na fukk that :snoop: but if u want go for it though think its 80 eps worth

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No Game No Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Hitsugi no Chaika all impressed me enough to get added to the rotation.

Daps
my nikkas i just finished watching the first part of naruto (up to the valley fight, not gonna roll with the filler) and im wondering should i just jump into part or get into one piece? ive watched up to the first battle with captain buggy of op (:sadcam: it's like 500 mo episodes yall) so im really early but i was thinking if i watch one piece from here on out by the time im done with shippuden will be damn near finished right? also ive never read the mangas so idk what the fukk is going on outside of what ive seen.... shyt i have watched in its entirety

dbz (at least i think, im gonna watch kai once its done)
fullmetal brotherhood
champloo
bebop
basilisk
claymore
magi 1
berserk
most of yuyu (plan on revisting this tho)
and most of hxh (greed island arc)
and up to the bount arc in bleach but that shyt started getting :shaq2:

mind u this is off animeram in the last couple months only
Seems like we've watched the same stuff. how's Yu Yu?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
tumblr_n3wccxSxnY1qh6swzo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n3xek2XgmH1rpe3al.gif

tumblr_n3w79gE6BU1qh6swzo1_500.gif

:whew: So many hard hits in the latest Jojo ep...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Looks like Mushishi Zoku Shou and Ping Pong The Animation will battle for best of the season.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished infinite stratos season 2 not as good as first but them girls stay throwing the draws. At him

Almost done with season 1 of oreimo still not sure how I rate it but I'll wait till I watch season 2 of it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished infinite stratos season 2 not as good as first but them girls stay throwing the draws. At him

Almost done with season 1 of oreimo still not sure how I rate it but I'll wait till I watch season 2 of it
If you like Infinite Stratos then you'd probably like Nisekoi. It's the same kinda show minus the fighting in mechs. Infinite Stratos is one of those shows where he's never gonna pick a chick cause if he did the show would end. There's another show Haganai that actually has is similar too but Haganai is way better than either of those other ones. it even lampshades the whole if he chooses a chick the show ends thing.

Oreimo Season 2 is garbage. the ending is so stupid it pissed most people off. it almost felt like the writer was trolling his fanbase with all the content in the second season. show basically stops being funny and turns into a harem generic all women love the main character for no reason. even chicks that show no interest in him suddenly want him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you like Infinite Stratos then you'd probably like Nisekoi. It's the same kinda show minus the fighting in mechs. Infinite Stratos is one of those shows where he's never gonna pick a chick cause if he did the show would end. There's another show Haganai that actually has is similar too but Haganai is way better than either of those other ones. it even lampshades the whole if he chooses a chick the show ends thing.

Oreimo Season 2 is garbage. the ending is so stupid it pissed most people off. it almost felt like the writer was trolling his fanbase with all the content in the second season. show basically stops being funny and turns into a harem generic all women love the main character for no reason. even chicks that show no interest in him suddenly want him.

Ya I already started too watch nisekoi I'm current with it shyt is really good too me started on it on Saturday but thanks for the advice

Oreimo sounds like it is gonna piss me off shyt not making sense in season 2 already so I'm like smh
Mite watch till finale since I already got this far :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: at hunter x hunter ep today

gon instilling fear into people

chairman vs king fight goes up another notch and then a bigger notch next week :noah: