TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That new anime "blade & soul" is violent piff brehs :vincewhoa:....and it's a bad bytch fukkn dudes up too :noah:....fairy tail and jojo tomorrow :gladbron:
42048-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif-ngmE.gif

lmao, I just knew someone was gonna bring up this show soon. First episode was mediocrity at its finest but it got Ohara Sayaka and Yuuki Aoi in it and one of the directors is damn good so hopefully it'll pick up.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The pacing for Hunter X Hunter has been awful during this arc. Never read the manga, but I'm assuming we getting close to the point where the manga stopped? Also, Knov and Knuckle gotta be the two biggest bytches in all anime :beli:

Them dudes are Grade A hoes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I slept on One Piece when it started and caught the train late (around 5/6 years ago). I started because I knew somebody who had all the One Piece mangas and he lent them to me. I finished them with a quickness and now I'm addicted to the scantrads :sadcam:. But it's worth it. It's simply the GOAT. I hope you reading the manga instead of watching the anime because the animation and the voice overs are really poor from my POV.

The animation in One Piece gets way better once you hit the Water 7 arc, I think it switched to hi-def around that time.

I don't see what's wrong with the voices though. Unless you're talking about the 4kids dub of One Piece :scusthov:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I know that's why I want animes like this. I'm tired of shonens and their friendship no justus, I'm tired of that overflowing kindness, I'm tired of the "good will always prevail no matter what" motto. I just can't bear it anymore. I want more mature stuff. Stuff like Evangelion for example.
I'm rewatching Cowbob Bebop at the moment and that's pure piff. I know how it ends but still I really like the whole mood with some serious moments and some funny ones. Last EP I watched was the Mushroom Samba ep which was hilarious. It's lightyears ahead of shonens, quality wise.

Maybe. But I can't find any logic in Kuroko, it's fiction ultimately so it's just the way it is and that's that. But damn
- That Teppei-Kagami double block bullshyt against Mukkun
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

- Mukkun on the final counter only for his legs to stop working and him getting blocked by Kuroko's midget ass
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

- Kagami who is beyond his Zone time limit (once again !) but can extend his Zone time limit because friendship allow him to do so (once again !)
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

- Kagami making back to back blocks on the Mirage shot then on the Thor Jam
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

- Seirin once again many points behind in the last minutes but successfully managing to edge the game once again !
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif
Maybe I'm too grown up for that but it's just unbearable at this point.
I had faith that it was a different type of shonen when they first got trashed by Aomine's team and that, well, I thought that they'll win some, they'll lose some and thought it was actually great stuff. But now I haven't anymore at this point. I'm quitting :manny:
:pachaha: this is is why i dont really fukk with 'shonen' its lame as fukk to me. gimme some monster or grappler baki. death destruction and dying.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn Buddy Complex had to end on a good note. Guess the wait is fall 2014 till the second season.

i'll take this over kill la kill anyday :pachaha:
Did you finish Kill la Kill? The second half off Kill la Kill totally shyts on the first.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Damn Buddy Complex had to end on a good note. Guess the wait is fall 2014 till the second season.

Did you finish Kill la Kill? The second half off Kill la Kill totally shyts on the first.
Can't force myself to sit thru anymore of that show....once I realized I had to be surfing the web to finish an episode I knew I was dun with it

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watched the first ep of akuma no riddle and it had me like :dwillhuh: for most of it.....I'm intrigued tho so I'll keep watching it :manny:....it's a yuri type anime so there's gonna be some lesbo shyt in it and as far as I can tell very little dudes characters :patrice:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The pacing for Hunter X Hunter has been awful during this arc. Never read the manga, but I'm assuming we getting close to the point where the manga stopped? Also, Knov and Knuckle gotta be the two biggest bytches in all anime :beli:

Them dudes are Grade A hoes
The chimera arc has lasted like six years in the book

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The animation in One Piece gets way better once you hit the Water 7 arc, I think it switched to hi-def around that time.

I don't see what's wrong with the voices though. Unless you're talking about the 4kids dub of One Piece :scusthov:
Yes, that's what I had in mind.
But he watches the subbed version so it's all good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't force myself to sit thru anymore of that show....once I realized I had to be surfing the web to finish an episode I knew I was dun with it
You should finish it. Take it slow. The second part of the show is way better. When Satsuki's mom shows up you get to the real plot. Episode 22 in particular is among my favorite episodes of any anime ever. Episode 18 is also really good.

I dropped Kill la Kill 5 episodes in and picked it back up when it was into the final 3 episodes just for the hell of it. Now that it's finished its among my favorite anime ever. Its one of the only animes that damn near the whole thing is fan service and pandering to the fans but that makes it a better show.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Top 15 favorite anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
One Piece
Eureka Seven
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann