Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Posted in the jojo thread but figured I'd post it here too

Finally finished season 1 stardust crusaders and that shyt was boring and repetitive as fukk.

Joeseph Joestar was hilarious and clever in part 2 and had me thinking this was a goat tier anime.

After watching the first half of part 3 I'm not even motivated to continue :francis:. Jotaru is whack as fukk has no personality. Joeseph was also nerfed and made to look like an idiot. This dude was fighting toe to toe with literal gods now he gets his ass beat by stand user of the weak

Every episode is the same shyt. New stand user that's a boat or a car or a baby or some other obvious shyt and these idiots dont realize it until its too late and then Jotaru just punches it a few times and its over. Rinse and repeat. It's like the author forgot how to write :mindblown:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
That's the only problem I have with the Jojo series. They made my dude Joseph look like a buffoon :mjlol: Threw that hamon shyt in the bushes and gave him a trash stand on top of it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That's the only problem I have with the Jojo series. They made my dude Joseph look like a buffoon :mjlol: Threw that hamon shyt in the bushes and gave him a trash stand on top of it.
I love Stardust Crusaders but nothing bothers me more than Hamon being completely gone and worthless.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd heard some Megalo Box hype but hadn't realized it was on Hulu. I'm 3 episodes in and it's my favorite new anime in a very long time (I'm mostly a manga cat who skips the anime so take that with a grain of fault).

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finished Toradora and damn was that shyt good. Why is it that pooh pooh trash that be having the most character development. At one point I ain't know who breh should have ended up with or better yet who I was rooting for breh to end up with. :wow:
If you looking for that good slice of life pooh pooh trash this show is one of the good ones. If any brehs got a good recommendation of similar good pooh pooh trash hit me up.

Bout to start madoka magika or some shyt like that

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished Toradora and damn was that shyt good. Why is it that pooh pooh trash that be having the most character development. At one point I ain't know who breh should have ended up with or better yet who I was rooting for breh to end up with. :wow:
If you looking for that good slice of life pooh pooh trash this show is one of the good ones. If any brehs got a good recommendation of similar good pooh pooh trash hit me up.

Golden time
Rumbling hearts
Dual parallel trouble adventure

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posted in the jojo thread but figured I'd post it here too

Finally finished season 1 stardust crusaders and that shyt was boring and repetitive as fukk.

Joeseph Joestar was hilarious and clever in part 2 and had me thinking this was a goat tier anime.

After watching the first half of part 3 I'm not even motivated to continue :francis:. Jotaru is whack as fukk has no personality. Joeseph was also nerfed and made to look like an idiot. This dude was fighting toe to toe with literal gods now he gets his ass beat by stand user of the weak

Every episode is the same shyt. New stand user that's a boat or a car or a baby or some other obvious shyt and these idiots dont realize it until its too late and then Jotaru just punches it a few times and its over. Rinse and repeat. It's like the author forgot how to write :mindblown:
Bruh im with you, its why part is my 2nd least favorite outside of part 1.

The villian of the week setup, jotaro being bland as shyt, the supporting cast outside of joseph was weak etc.

However....Dio sent shyt into overdrive. The quarter of part 3 somehow makes it all worth it

I say finish it. you made it to the egypt arc, the worst is already over. The fights will get slightly better and the plot less montonous

And then shyt will get real :demonic:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thanks bruh.

I watch alot of slice of life anime or romance anime but not many hold my attention cuz I expect nothing but great shyt so I can rewatch it

Normally any of these genres imo need something else with whether its thriller or action or etc..
Cuz just pure slice of life or romance usually one of the damn characters piss me off :russ:

Oh forgot to recommend
Rascal does not dream of bunny senpai

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Try Waiting in the Summer, Cross Game

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Bruh im with you, its why part is my 2nd least favorite outside of part 1.

The villian of the week setup, jotaro being bland as shyt, the supporting cast outside of joseph was weak etc.

However....Dio sent shyt into overdrive. The quarter of part 3 somehow makes it all worth it

I say finish it. you made it to the egypt arc, the worst is already over. The fights will get slightly better and the plot less montonous

And then shyt will get real :demonic:
I decided to give second half of part 3 a chance and right now it still feels like more of the same shyt.:francis: I swear I'm about to start skipping episodes. Never done that in an anime before.