Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished Toradora and damn was that shyt good. Why is it that pooh pooh trash that be having the most character development. At one point I ain't know who breh should have ended up with or better yet who I was rooting for breh to end up with. :wow:
If you looking for that good slice of life pooh pooh trash this show is one of the good ones. If any brehs got a good recommendation of similar good pooh pooh trash hit me up.

Bout to start madoka magika or some shyt like that
Don’t :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bruh im with you, its why part is my 2nd least favorite outside of part 1.

The villian of the week setup, jotaro being bland as shyt, the supporting cast outside of joseph was weak etc.

However....Dio sent shyt into overdrive. The quarter of part 3 somehow makes it all worth it

I say finish it. you made it to the egypt arc, the worst is already over. The fights will get slightly better and the plot less montonous

And then shyt will get real :demonic:
Yeah I almost threw jojo to the bushes as a series several time before I got into it with the Pillarman. Then almost threw it to the bushes woth joestar until that card game episode in EGypt and haven't stopped back since:wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Saw a breh recommend it on a comment section, Is there something I should know :lupe:

The show is slightly overrated in some circles and I thought the ending of the show was contradictory (the movie fixed this imo) but the show is still good enough that there's no reason not to recommend it
Go watch it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why was I never put on to konosuba:russ::russ::russ:
This nikka Kazuma done made a case for being a GOAT MC and im only on episode 3 :mjlol:
Dragged that girl into the other world with him because she laughed at how he died:mjlol:
Stealing that girls panties and every nikka in the bar giving him the:obama:

It gets funnier on season 2 and the ova :laff:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
dam ep 16 of Jojo :wow:
gave ole boy a brutal mortal kombat-esque fatality :blessed: but ethered his soul before it with that quotable of
"You're going to fail, no matter what, when you're a piece of shyt." :picard:

Yet another amazing ep of jojo...just when i thought last week's episode was the best...this week's episode tops it

*peski's voice* Aniiikiiiiiiiiii :mjgrin:

mannn Bucciarati might as well be the main character. He's dropping gems and putting nikkas in body bags.

Earlier, I saw nobility and resolve that was hardened like a diamond, shining in your eyes. But you’ve fallen. Now you’re just a piece of shyt":wow:

tumblr_plyfr0R4vY1thjq1e_400.gif

Loool Peski reached self-actualization...how is he a member of La Squadra Esecuzioni but yet never killed anyone? he probably was forced to join the group and like his stand, fell hook, line, and sinker.

tumblr_plx91gBTmX1vk99ct_400.png

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Posted in the jojo thread but figured I'd post it here too

Finally finished season 1 stardust crusaders and that shyt was boring and repetitive as fukk.

Joeseph Joestar was hilarious and clever in part 2 and had me thinking this was a goat tier anime.

After watching the first half of part 3 I'm not even motivated to continue :francis:. Jotaru is whack as fukk has no personality. Joeseph was also nerfed and made to look like an idiot. This dude was fighting toe to toe with literal gods now he gets his ass beat by stand user of the weak

Every episode is the same shyt. New stand user that's a boat or a car or a baby or some other obvious shyt and these idiots dont realize it until its too late and
then Jotaru just punches it a few times and its over. Rinse and repeat. It's like the author forgot how to write :mindblown:

Bruh im with you, its why part is my 2nd least favorite outside of part 1.

The villian of the week setup, jotaro being bland as shyt, the supporting cast outside of joseph was weak etc.

However....Dio sent shyt into overdrive. The quarter of part 3 somehow makes it all worth it

I say finish it. you made it to the egypt arc, the worst is already over. The fights will get slightly better and the plot less montonous

And then shyt will get real :demonic:

trust me, you not missing out on anything by skipping episodes. Last 5 episodes of season 2 (part 3) is all you need. you good once they get to egypt. all they been doing for 30+ episodes is globe trot and face villains with tarot themed stands lol

6542384406724608.png

:yeshrug:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saw a breh recommend it on a comment section, Is there something I should know :lupe:
Like the breh said show is a tad overrated from anime circles but you can give it a watch, it may just come down to the plot/characters just wasn't my cup of tea at all. I also fast forward through episodes as the pacing was horrid and I never do that and ending was anticlimactic