Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gear 4.:wow:

The multiple arms are supposed to be am illusion of his arms looking like that from him punching so fast lol
200.gif

vainbetterequine

Man I just cant do it brother!!

Everytime I see a clip of One Piece I feel dirty.

I would watch another season of wack ass Iron Blooded Ophans before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:hhh:

I’d watch some poo poo trash Slice of Life shyt like Orange or anything @twan83 and @winb83 would put me on to before I’d watch One Piece:scust:

Niccas I’d rewatch HxH 6 times back to back to back consecutively before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:martin:

Martha

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would watch another season of wack ass Iron Blooded Ophans before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:hhh:

I’d watch some poo poo trash Slice of Life shyt like Orange or anything @twan83 and @winb83 would put me on to before I’d watch One Piece:scust:

Niccas I’d rewatch HxH 6 times back to back to back consecutively before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:martin:

Martha
Who said watch it? The real ones read it :wow:

Anyway its your loss. One piece has treated me to some of the zaniest most insane shyt while still having great stortytellng. Better than any other series

A cyborg pirate with nipple lights and a gundam getting swam up a building and suplexed from the top by a man in a diaper and bib

A dude with 1 sword in each hand and one in his mouth is fighting with a government assassin giraffe using a 5 blade style: a sword in each hand, his sharpened hooves and his sharpened neck.

Giant goldfish with shyt the size of islands

I just had an appreciation for the weird shyt at the time. I had no idea it would be so prestigious and literally grow up alongside me :wow:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

Martha

Iron blooded orphans is wack? Lol Damn why's that? I was 10 episodes in season one, it was pretty alright.I was gonna save that shyt for later.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Anime brehs...

Anyone else gonna fukk with this Jump Force when it drops next month?

Barring the One Piece characters (who I'm off gate gonna publicly admit I will NEVER play as any of those characters) this shyt pretty damn dope

I'm :krs: that Hisoka is in the game or what you call him @He Who Posts Well :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm trynna run with my Bleach Characters, Naruto, Plus Ultra, I see one of the Jojo's is on there (would be great if they gave us the Pillar Men:mjlit:), and I'm hoping my niccas Asta is on there.

I cant wait till we get a rundown of how many total characters this game will contain, it should have atleast 100:ohlawd:

Martha

maybe when it’s on sale and they release all the DLC characters in one package.

playing the beta the gameplay feels stiff and character models look like play-doh. Not gonna invest time into it like I do Tekken

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Martha

Leave out our beloved poo poo trash out of this breh :mjlol:

Especially damn iron blooded orphan:russ:

Iron blooded orphans is wack? Lol Damn why's that? I was 10 episodes in season one, it was pretty alright.I was gonna save that shyt for later.

It's not wack its glorious it gets crazy further along

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
FINALLY we have gotten to a point where we are getting the truth out about One piece (anime) :preach:

I have great respect for Oda as hes objectively the hardest working shounen mangaka but i'd rather watch pretty much any anime I like, and some anime I don't like. I'd even rather watch a brand new anime I've never heard of with 0 previews of over One Piece.

We are not going to slander slice of life shows though. Lets push the breaks on that :ufdup:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

It’s just always ON SIGHT with me and IBO (and fans of it):russ:

Go head and keep watching if you like.... even if I think it’s not good. You may find some enjoyment of it:ld:

Personally I’d cut my losses now though.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
FINALLY we have gotten to a point where we are getting the truth out about One piece (anime) :preach:

I have great respect for Oda as hes objectively the hardest working shounen mangaka but i'd rather watch pretty much any anime I like, some anime I don't like I'd even rather watch a brand new anime I've never heard of with 0 previews of over One Piece.
We are not going to slander slice of life shows though. Lets push the breaks on that :ufdup:

Finally eh?

And it only took you 900 eps to get there:steviej:

I got more shots for OP but I’m gonna let it live:bryan:

But those Slice of Life’s can get that verbal work all day :youngsabo:

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
3 eps in, it clicked with me what Dororo really is.

If folks from japan watched Adult Swim's americanized version of japanese anime (like samurai champloo, afro samurai or MegaloBox) and made a Japanese version of it, this would be it.

I know that doesn't really make sense for lots of reasons, but shyt.... look at it.

It's like a love letter.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anime brehs...

Anyone else gonna fukk with this Jump Force when it drops next month?

Barring the One Piece characters (who I'm off gate gonna publicly admit I will NEVER play as any of those characters) this shyt pretty damn dope

I'm :krs: that Hisoka is in the game or what you call him @He Who Posts Well :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm trynna run with my Bleach Characters, Naruto, Plus Ultra, I see one of the Jojo's is on there (would be great if they gave us the Pillar Men:mjlit:), and I'm hoping my niccas Asta is on there.

I cant wait till we get a rundown of how many total characters this game will contain, it should have atleast 100:ohlawd:

Martha

My favorite Anime Protagonist is in it ( Ryo Saeba) of course

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
3 eps in, it clicked with me what Dororo really is.

If folks from japan watched Adult Swim's americanized version of japanese anime (like samurai champloo, afro samurai or MegaloBox) and made a Japanese version of it, this would be it.

I know that doesn't really make sense for lots of reasons, but shyt.... look at it.

It's like a love letter.

paper-boi-gif.gif

Bruh I feel what you're saying but then again im lost.. so dororo is Japanese ppl 's interpretation of americanized animes like samurai champloo, afro samurai etc.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Baki too much :mjlol:

His dad walking in on baki and his girl and his comments
All day all night till your tired :deadmanny:
Next ep they playing naruto theme song when retsu running over water :russ: