Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
paper-boi-gif.gif

Bruh I feel what you're saying but then again im lost.. so dororo is Japanese ppl 's interpretation of americanized animes like samurai champloo, afro samurai etc.

That's what it feels like to me. art, direction, pacing, even the way the OP and ED are styled.

Only thing it doesnt have are anerican/hip hop influences.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I just cant do it brother!!

Everytime I see a clip of One Piece I feel dirty.

I would watch another season of wack ass Iron Blooded Ophans before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:hhh:

I’d watch some poo poo trash Slice of Life shyt like Orange or anything @twan83 and @winb83 would put me on to before I’d watch One Piece:scust:

Niccas I’d rewatch HxH 6 times back to back to back consecutively before I’d watch one ep of One Piece:martin:

Martha
:camby:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who said watch it? The real ones read it :wow:

Anyway its your loss. One piece has treated me to some of the zaniest most insane shyt while still having great stortytellng. Better than any other series

A cyborg pirate with nipple lights and a gundam getting swam up a building and suplexed from the top by a man in a diaper and bib

A dude with 1 sword in each hand and one in his mouth is fighting with a government assassin giraffe using a 5 blade style: a sword in each hand, his sharpened hooves and his sharpened neck.

Giant goldfish with shyt the size of islands

I just had an appreciation for the weird shyt at the time. I had no idea it would be so prestigious and literally grow up alongside me :wow:
I've given up trying to get brehs on One Piece:yeshrug:. Like if you don't want to enjoy one of the greatest adventure stories of alltime, fair enough:ehh:. At this point they just missed the wave. Oda the gawd has had fans eating for decades :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've given up trying to get brehs on One Piece:yeshrug:. Like if you don't want to enjoy one of the greatest adventure stories of alltime, fair enough:ehh:. At this point they just missed the wave. Oda the gawd has had fans eating for decades :wow:
Oda been feeding us 5 star meals since some of us were in diapers

I agree breh some are just not worthy, this is why shyt like bleach and naruto exists. So the gawds dont have to casts pearls before swine.

Let brehs sift through garbage trying to find their ninja way, imma just bask in this greatness. :blessed: