He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Never watched or read yuri in my life but when i saw the first episode i was :picard::mjgrin:

Seeing this compilation i somethimes wonder how these animators keep doing their job:francis:

Like imagine sitting with friends and family at the table and they ask what project your working on.

Oh its about 2 sisters not related by blood but one sexually assualts the other one which causes the assaulted one to get turned out and become a lesbian. Both are under age btw

:usure::usure:

Friends
giphy.gif

Dad
Confused_Christian_Bale.0.gif

Mom
ELIAl8XLtUujvP003hg2xAP-ihcwuaXDs2Ihu605CkW3iAGYm8q5v-ss-C4w_liliAfyxPWb3D-2diS9d8gGhnBs20biGMlHP6Aa7wdWlG04twIO3jZYWg4XQxQ_5-h0hEzeR4Ws

Your kid sister
giphy.gif

"Daddy, whats a lesbian?'

You after the reactions
mkm4JOg.gif

Mika

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anime brehs...

Anyone else gonna fukk with this Jump Force when it drops next month?

Barring the One Piece characters (who I'm off gate gonna publicly admit I will NEVER play as any of those characters) this shyt pretty damn dope

I'm :krs: that Hisoka is in the game or what you call him @He Who Posts Well :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm trynna run with my Bleach Characters, Naruto, Plus Ultra, I see one of the Jojo's is on there (would be great if they gave us the Pillar Men:mjlit:), and I'm hoping my niccas Asta is on there.

I cant wait till we get a rundown of how many total characters this game will contain, it should have atleast 100:ohlawd:

Martha

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anime brehs...

Anyone else gonna fukk with this Jump Force when it drops next month?

Barring the One Piece characters (who I'm off gate gonna publicly admit I will NEVER play as any of those characters) this shyt pretty damn dope

I'm :krs: that Hisoka is in the game or what you call him @He Who Posts Well :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm trynna run with my Bleach Characters, Naruto, Plus Ultra, I see one of the Jojo's is on there (would be great if they gave us the Pillar Men:mjlit:), and I'm hoping my niccas Asta is on there.

I cant wait till we get a rundown of how many total characters this game will contain, it should have atleast 100:ohlawd:

Martha

:trash: buy the old jump stars games

The beta is out on PSN and its as bad as it looks