Son Goku arrives:blessed:

Piccolo: :why: you alive little nikka?

Son Goku: stronger too :mjgrin:

Piccolo: Whatever my son-:beli:

Piccolo son murdered with one hit

Son Goku: :martin: we fighting or what

Picolo and Goku fights

Son Goku: :skip: so you gonna show your real strength or not

no matter how many times it done when a nikka be like show me your real strength after they went ham i be like

:gucci:.... :dwillhuh:..... :blessed:

Goku and Piccolo fight more

Son Goku dives thru piccolo stomach

Son Goku: :pachaha::jawalrus::blessed: I did it

Piccolo with no one looking spit out a egg and tossed it to the other side of the country

Piccolo: avenge me my child :mjcry:

explosion

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just finished the series too :ohhh:

Glad to see more HXH :blessed:

See that’s the problem..... I’m trynna free y’all and get y’all off this dope:damn:

I’m Black Dynamite and all y’all are the kids from that orphanage:why:

You had me hyped. This was released 6 years ago. They just dubbing it now

Oh see I don’t remember this..... but when I saw this in my YouTube feed recently.... just assumed it was new. Either way I blame y’all:francis:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all laughing, but when we get the dark continent and gyro arcs in hunterXhunter in 2030 I bet people are going to be singing a different tune :youngsabo:

Na ma..... I’m executing an immediate shutdown on HxH.

Watch that movie..... but after that, that’s it. We gonna move on from HxH

Martha

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned I'm reading Hirohiko Araki's book on writing the other day... Let me continue some knowledge he drops

Basically (especially shouen) almost every arc within a great series has an introduction/development/twists/resolution and the protagonist always has an uprising character development that the character must go thru.

Let me try to form my own examples.

DBZ Cell Saga:

Introduction: Trunks arrives and kills Freiza
Development: Trunks informs the Z fighters that Androids are coming to take the world over
Twists: It's not the androids from his world but instead 19 and Dr Gero show up, Dr gero awakens 17/18, they kill dr gero/ 16 (who was never in Trunks world) shows up and joins 17,18, and then eventually Cell is revealed who consumes 17 and 18 to reach his final form
Resolution: Gohan fights Cell at the Cell games

This is how almost all shouen arcs are set up, at least the great ones anyway. It's also a great way to become a better writer by including those steps in your process.

As for your protagonist always having character development and a up rising plot... Dragonball with Goku is the perfect example.

Goku's is pretty simple. Every arc he has an enemy who is stronger than the previous one, so there is something Goku must always accomplish to reach that level.
I'll just name random times like Goku climbs korein tower and becomes stronger, he goes back to drink the holy sacred water, trains with kami, trains with king kai, becomes a super sayian, etc.

This type of shyt keeps the main character progress going upward and keeps fans invested.

Dope shyt to read about tbh

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka: It's basically a realistic deconstruction of the Magical Girl trope.

Cause lets be real: no pre-teen girl could go through that kind of shyt and go back to a normal life like a normal person. Case in point, Protagonist been out of the field for 4 years, just entered high school.... has SEVERE PTSD.

No government would turn a blind eye to all of those battles. Civilian casualties. Wanton destruction. They'd be powerless, but they'd try to do.... something

there'd be a shyt ton of death when some monster of the week went on a rampage.

And after fighting thousands of putties every week, those girls would prolly killing machines.

It's like sailor moon, but excessively violent and dark and gory :ohhh:

Like the Judge Dredd director who made that ultra adult Power Rangers "movie" short on youtube a few years back

On some this ain't ya momma's (or big sister's) sailor scouts from the late 90s

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It's like sailor moon, but excessively violent and dark and gory :ohhh:

Like the Judge Dredd director who made that ultra adult Power Rangers "movie" short on youtube a few years back

On some this ain't ya momma's (or big sister's) sailor scouts from the late 90s

shyt nawl.

Those cute stuffed animal monsters really showed up at her house and was like "we got your parents. we'gonna give em back though....

A piece at a time. :demonic:" and literally left a piece of one of them......

Or that flashback she had watching that kid play with the amusement park animal mascot:lupe:

I'm not gonna lie to folks like its creme da la creme. it feels a lot like full metal panic pacing wise.

But I'll see y'all next week. :whew: