Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pleip7qwqj1qlg5mt_1280.jpg

:pachaha:

Sorry last one :mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
That new Shield anime is actually 10x more interesting than Goblin Slayer. Could've done without the typical cute demihuman girl to appeal to the nerds/females but otherwise the first two episodes have been great so far.

Think it's something I'll probably avoid watching until it's finished from now on so I can binge watch in one go.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
started watching Irresponsible Captain Tylor. best thing about it is that no one knows whether Tylor is a genius or a dumbass with luck on his side. He finds himself in life or death circumstances where a clutch miracle occurs to save the life of his crew, and it happens so often that it makes everyone wonder if he's doing it on purpose. The anime never seems to leans toward either interpretation and allows the viewer to be just as confused as the rest of the characters are. Very entertaining show.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If the spoilers are right on my hero manga jesus christ thats a major development

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Started watching The King's Avatar again.

I initially dropped it because I couldn't deal with the Chinese language. Kinda jarring when you're used to listening to Japanese. Lotta mushy mouthed, windy slurring. eh... no offense meant to anyone.

Show is crack. :takedat:

It's basically about competitive MMO playing. The game being played is the most popular game in the world. Soccer level popular. Major corporate sponsors, huge media coverage, etc etc

The dude that was hailed as the best player for 10 years quits the game over what I'm guessing was inter-guild politics. Folks were literally crying in the streets and shyt.

But he still wants to play, so he gets a overnight job at an internet cafe and starts playing with an older experimental character build. No one knows who he is IRL, because he stayed out the limelight.

Wholescale fukkery and Sergio Leone style middlemanning ensues. :whew:

It's fun for me because, although I'm SICK TO DEATH of folks dying and waking up in some world, this is built around an MMO that nobody is stuck in. It's just cats playing a game. They log in and do shyt, they log out and do shyt.

and if you've ever dealt with MMO guild fukkery, politics and IRL life wrecking, it's gonna feel reeeeeeeeeeeeal familiar on a lot of levels.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I have tried so many times to watch chinese anime but goddamn I can't do it. The King's Avatar is a dope anime I watched it but the voice acting is so soulless :francis:

I can watch chinese movies with no problem but chinese anime :whoa:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have tried so many times to watch chinese anime but goddamn I can't do it. The King's Avatar is a dope anime I watched it but the voice acting is so soulless :francis:

I can watch chinese movies with no problem but chinese anime :whoa:

Same breh voices get to me too much :snoop: