twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I miss Konosuba... shyt been stagnant on the manga side for a minute...:francis: I could care less about the fukking english dub if y'all dont hurry up with the damned story:stopitslime:

I've been reading nothing but isakei books an these tropes is kinda annoying...:francis:
I know movie coming out
I need to read the novels but so much shyt out to read:damn:
Finished 7 Deadly Sins. Pretty dope. Hopefully season 4 starts this year.

Probably going to start FMA next.

I’m so late on these shows. :beli:

Breh u mean season 3
That 4 eps arc was a ova or a bridge to season 2
Whenever Season 3 come out have ur tissues ready tho them backstories are :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I miss Konosuba... shyt been stagnant on the manga side for a minute...:francis: I could care less about the fukking english dub if y'all dont hurry up with the damned story:stopitslime:

I've been reading nothing but isakei books an these tropes is kinda annoying...:francis:

It's gotten to the point they dont even try anymore.

Dude does and wakes up in fantasyland....

Forgets about regular world 10 chapters in and it never comes up again.

Like.... why even start a story like that? we sick of seeing it !

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's gotten to the point they dont even try anymore.

Dude does and wakes up in fantasyland....

Forgets about regular world 10 chapters in and it never comes up again.

Like.... why even start a story like that? we sick of seeing it !

Also they never consistent with the comic either...:heh: shyt is going good then a hiatus like a WHOLE DAMNED YEAR LATER!!! :deadrose::mindblown: Marvel comics would have been fired these nikkas...:mjlol: If I have a top tiered manga I'm gonna make sure the entire volume gets done but also have a deadline on when the book returns because the streets is hungry...:birdman: It's like the creators don't care...

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
What's this? Is it brand new?

Its a classic made by tezuka osamu. There was a 26 episode anime made 50 years ago lol. I guess they are remaking it again. I love samuarai anime.

A samurai lord has bartered away his newborn son's organs to forty-eight demons in exchange for dominance on the battlefield. Yet, the abandoned infant survives thanks to a medicine man who equips him with primitive prosthetics

Why are fathers in animes dead beats?
:mjlol: