It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
It's like sailor moon, but excessively violent and dark and gory :ohhh:

Like the Judge Dredd director who made that ultra adult Power Rangers "movie" short on youtube a few years back

On some this ain't ya momma's (or big sister's) sailor scouts from the late 90s
from what ive read, what you are looking for is closer to magical girl raising project or maybe even madoka magica. This new show is trying to be realistic. Magical gorl raising project was mad dark and gory. Madoka magica was less dark/gory but is the show that set off this whole trend of darker magical girl shows

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
from what ive read, what you are looking for is closer to magical girl raising project or maybe even madoka magica. This new show is trying to be realistic. Magical gorl raising project was mad dark and gory. Madoka magica was less dark/gory but is the show that set off this whole trend of darker magical girl shows
Haha i was just being dramatic

I watched the one that @Mr. Negative described in the post above and it was lit; i'm moderately new to anime (last few years) not counting the '99 toonami era... i.e. if someone says "magical girl" and i see a buncha barely legal chicks doin buck naked glitter transformations before reappearing in school girl gogo dancer outfits fighting evil power rangers-looking ass monsters... sailor moon is all that registers in my head :russ:

May have to check out them other ones you name dropped :jbhmm:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
hell, I be wondering if I should just post manga shyt in here, since there's more eyes for it here than the actual manga thread.

"hot" manga series have their own individual threads. (Tower of God, Attack on Titan, etc) and I be just as deep in the manga trenches as I do the comic, esoteric and music trenches, so

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:leon: Oh, it's like that!?
Last few days I been stuck in this hotel with trash internet. I got all caught up on Promised Neverland - no spoilers on that one but it is high key legit :hubie:

Claymore is a discount Berserk with less gratuitive BS and an ending - started slow, but after that first awakened beast fight its heat :wow: hard on hoes: the saga continues

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Last few days I been stuck in this hotel with trash internet. I got all caught up on Promised Neverland - no spoilers on that one but it is high key legit :hubie:

Claymore is a discount Berserk with less gratuitive BS and an ending - started slow, but after that first awakened beast fight its heat :wow: hard on hoes: the saga continues

:mjlol: must be a hilton property.

peppe

Superstar
Daps

when I saw the anime I was :wow: then heard it was continued in the manga and the manga hands down is :blessed:. The anime became trash especially the ending

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
hell, I be wondering if I should just post manga shyt in here, since there's more eyes for it here than the actual manga thread.

"hot" manga series have their own individual threads. (Tower of God, Attack on Titan, etc) and I be just as deep in the manga trenches as I do the comic, esoteric and music trenches, so

I dont see why not
I read more light novels and thought bout posting it here too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm on chapter 80. Decided to read it after I finished the anime and found out just how much was left out and that the ending was specially made for the anime.
I may have to go and give the anime a shot now.

At Chapter 80 you already know :banderas: I was hooked after the fight with Ophelia

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pldvpqcVyD1qcjgv5_500.jpg

tumblr_pldvps1fQt1qcjgv5_500.jpg

tumblr_pldvpuNS4x1qcjgv5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pldvshKWiv1qcjgv5_500.jpg

:russ: