Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka: It's basically a realistic deconstruction of the Magical Girl trope.

Cause lets be real: no pre-teen girl could go through that kind of shyt and go back to a normal life like a normal person. Case in point, Protagonist been out of the field for 4 years, just entered high school.... has SEVERE PTSD.

No government would turn a blind eye to all of those battles. Civilian casualties. Wanton destruction. They'd be powerless, but they'd try to do.... something

there'd be a shyt ton of death when some monster of the week went on a rampage.

And after fighting thousands of putties every week, those girls would prolly killing machines.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai (Kaguya wants to be confessed to) was hilarious. It's a comedy about the president and vice-president of an elite school who secretly are fond of one another, but due to their principles and steadfast belief to be at an relational disadvantage if they confess first, try to make the other confess first instead resulting in psychological warfare.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 deadly sins is fine, but it seems every fight is one sided affair a where they just murk their opponents, and the training they had seemed pointless for most as they not on the same levels as the demons.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
ayyoooo first time seeing Promised neverland. First ep was siickkk...:damn::damn::damn:

yesterday's ep of jojo was fire and bizarre as usual

tumblr_pl6jxupczn1tqvsfso1_540.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Finished Hunter X Hunter about a week ago easily one of the best anime’s I’ve ever seen. :wow: The chimera ant arc had so many moments ranging from :gladbron::wow::picard::damn::banderas:

Finished up Dragonball Super two days ago and I plan on seeing The Broly movie on Wednesday. I enjoyed the show a lot honestly brought me back to my old days of watching DBZ.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just read I want to eat your pancreas
Man this is worse than your lie in April as far putting in your feelings :damn:
Good lord I wasnt ready for it I knew it was gonna happen but not that way:to: :mjcry: :sadbron:
It broke a breh something serious :mjcry:

Movie is next step to watch
Better bring a box of tissue :to:

Last edited: