Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weebs bout to come up in 2019 with all the hoes

Yall gonna be shook when you see neckbeards blasting jams from your dad's freakytime playlist while jojoposing with sexdolls; a box of condoms in one hand, a box of pocky in the other.
tumblr_pgi3039Bw01tqvsfso1_500.jpg
461685e7c876ab976593e394f41d45c71538793473_full.png

Gang violence was way different in harlem :dame:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
If sword art online keeps up this quality for 50 episodes a breh is gonna eat. :wow:

When that sword skill came out :blessed: black swordman is back nighas :jawalrus:

When it began I was :ohhh:

9E8tL1n.gif

then it became :shaq:

qXAIM3W.gif

in the end :wow:

FpwE0uI.gif

:mjgrin:

never saw a jojo episode in my life, wanted to see what last episode was about, and this is the first gif I see :usure::dame:

0jPktuv.gif

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
How Jojo is trending in here now is why I’m proud I been riding with Jojo since season 1.:russ:

I been telling cats it’s the best one and every season they’ve found a way to top the fukkery of the previous season.:mjlol:

Martha
It’s crazy. I remember when parts 1 and 2 came out. I knew nothing about Jojo besides the All Star Battle game that was was being released around that time and the older Capcom game. Watched those parts and then marathoned the manga parts starting with part 3. It’s great seeing it all animated now. Gonna be a min, but I can’t wait for part 7’a adaption. I actually plan on reading that part again real soon :wow:

Still haven’t caught up with the latest part yet. The Jojo for that part was kinda meh to me for the most part, but that might change as I read more.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah technically he is. It’s weird af tho. A vampire smashing hoes with the body of his dead rival that his head is now attached to. Then again it’s typical Jojo fukkery :heh:
Bruh when you put it that way it is hella ridiculous. Dio was out here spite smashin bytches with Jonathan's body.

"Jonathan Joestar.... you may have been given a body to conceive children but you've squandered it with homely trash like Erina.

Watch as I, DIO, will smash a badder bytch with your body than you ever could! :pacspit: "

I would have been stopping time mid stroke, have a bytch going crazy.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Bruh when you put it that way it is hella ridiculous. Dio was out here spite smashin bytches with Jonathan's body.

"Jonathan Joestar.... you may have been given a body to conceive children but you've squandered it with homely trash like Erina.

Watch as I, DIO, will smash a badder bytch with your body than you ever could! :pacspit: "

:dead::dead::dead:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

If Dio conceived a child using jonathan's body.... does that mean Giorno has two daddies?

BxwgnpNIMAEb5q5.jpg