twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If sword art online keeps up this quality for 50 episodes a breh is gonna eat. :wow:

When that sword skill came out :blessed: black swordman is back nighas :jawalrus:

When it began I was :ohhh:

9E8tL1n.gif

then it became :shaq:

qXAIM3W.gif

in the end :wow:

FpwE0uI.gif

:mjgrin:

never saw a jojo episode in my life, wanted to see what last episode was about, and this is the first gif I see :usure::dame:

0jPktuv.gif
I'm rewatching sao then the new eps I have downloaded already cant wait too see it heard this the best arc and it's dark I heard too
Slime show is still meh. I think I'll do this bunny girl joint and the Romeo and Juliet.

Slime show I'm loving
The bunny one got me real interested tho so far
Romeo and juilet i seen the 1st ep bout to watch the 2nd one so they must be on that rkelly DL thing :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Romeo and Juliet anime is straight. The PA Works one about the chick that can't see colors is great.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
at least white fox know what they are doing QUALITY over QUANTITY. look how overlord turned out if you compare it with season 1, season 2 was decent but a noticeable quality drop & 3 was complete TRASH. If they were smart and waited half a year season 3 the end fight could have been glorious

Daps
Lol Goblin slayer, i remember reading the manga awhile back. The author has made a lot of hentai btw (mostly just hating on women, women are inferior stuff which is why his work is pretty controversial), so this rape in this series isnt suprising at all. In fact in the second episode there was supposed to be another rape scene with the squad that chose the goblin quest (didnt turn out well for them in the manga but they were fine in the anime).

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

2019 is a piff year for anime we got :blessed:

1) Osamu Tezuka's 60s anime Dororo is getting a remake. This series had a huge influence on berserk.

Hyakkimaru is a young man who lacks 48 body parts because they were taken from him by demons before birth, as payment by his father, Kagemitsu Daigo, to obtain his wish to take over the country. When the baby boy was born he was missing 48 parts of his body, and thus was abandoned—thrown into a river. Hyakkimaru has grown up and now has obtained fake body parts so he can eliminate the 48 demons that were made from his body, and to retrieve his missing parts. Along for the adventure is the boy thief, Dororo, with whom he becomes friends.

2) Vinland Saga

f0c44380ac3e96a86e046db6e068ff2b1521469018_full.jpg

3) Yakusoku no Neverland:

Yakusoku-no-Neverland-anime.jpg

4) bruhhh Boogiebop Phantom(2000) getting a prequel

Last edited: