King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
39 episodes this season by ep 11 they gonna be rockin to all of jodeci music:wow:
Its always hilarious watching the fanbases of the various artists Jojo pulls their ED from and how they’re like :wtf: “wtf’s a jojo?” when dudes be talking about it in the YouTube comments :mjlol:

Jojo stay exposing its people to all kinds of music :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its always hilarious watching the fanbases of the various artists Jojo pulls their ED from and how they’re like :wtf: “wtf’s a jojo?” when dudes be talking about it in the YouTube comments :mjlol:

Jojo stay exposing its people to all kinds of music :wow:

Ok I have to ask, cuz I need to level up and educate myself. You and a lot of brehs keep saying it. WTF is an ED or what is that an acronym for?

Like I get we talking about the ending credits song/video. But why not call it Ending Credits or EC?

Lol..... what is ED?:russ:

Martha

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
It just popped in my head bout the new jojo ED

and can y'all imagine the end of an ep with a epic stand fight or cliffhanger and freak N you comes on like

"Every time I close my eyes got me feelin sooo horrrny"
full

:laff::laff::laff:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Ok I have to ask, cuz I need to level up and educate myself. You and a lot of brehs keep saying it. WTF is an ED or what is that an acronym for?

Like I get we talking about the ending credits song/video. But why not call it Ending Credits or EC?

Lol..... what is ED?:russ:

Martha
:dead:

ED is Ending while OP is Opening. OP does make more sense than ED tho. It is kinda weird but I just go with it :heh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hinomaru Sumo is shaping up to be real good but it might get overlooked because a lot of sports shounen get passed over for not being about a "popular" sport.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I just finished the chimera ant arc. I'm SPEECHLESS
Thank you brehs for convincing me to not stop at the very beginning of greed island. Greed Island ended being entertaining too but got damn the chimera ant arc was on another level
Togashi :mjcry:
Gon spazzing a top moment in anime/manga history for me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead:

ED is Ending while OP is Opening. OP does make more sense than ED tho. It is kinda weird but I just go with it :heh:

It is weird

OC and EC to me makes more sense.... :russ:

But cool, I will roll with it..... I won’t accept it but I won’t fight it:mjgrin:

Thx

Martha