OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Lol Goblin slayer, i remember reading the manga awhile back. The author has made a lot of hentai btw (mostly just hating on women, women are inferior stuff which is why his work is pretty controversial), so this rape in this series isnt suprising at all. In fact in the second episode there was supposed to be another rape scene with the squad that chose the goblin quest (didnt turn out well for them in the manga but they were fine in the anime).
Nah, the all female squad still go violated in the anime. They showed one of the female being burned and another layer unconscious after being passed around. I w wished that they translated that scene from the manga fully because it shows how unorganized groups keep underestimating goblins.

DMZ

Pro
Daps
going thru the egypt arc of stardust crusaders rn, hoping to catch up with everybody on part 5 soon

whats everyones favorite jojo part so far?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Boy Tada Never Falls In Love completely fell apart at the end and botched the landing. The unresolved Hina plot line was unforgivable considering they damn near gave it a whole episode before never fully addressing it again. The show had so much potential but completely fell flat.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
going thru the egypt arc of stardust crusaders rn, hoping to catch up with everybody on part 5 soon

whats everyones favorite jojo part so far?

It’s really hard for me to say which is my fav..... i will say Joseph is probably my fav protagonist cuz he’s funny as shyt.

I liked the Pillar Men in 2 but Dio is that nicca.

Kira was dope as fukk too for me..... can’t wait to see who and what the new villain is.

I purposely avoid the manga so every ep is fresh to me

“EVERYTIME I CLOOOOOOSE MY EYES!”:mjlol:

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Boy Tada Never Falls In Love completely fell apart at the end and botched the landing. The unresolved Hina plot line was unforgivable considering they damn near gave it a whole episode before never fully addressing it again. The show had so much potential but completely fell flat.

Cosign that ending had me:snoop:
Potential was sitting right there and wasted a damn ep on the damn fat cat :russ:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Watching the UC Gundam shyt, so far I've seen the Gundam movies and War in the Pocket

this nikka char a savage. got them flamed out piru mobile suits on deck. rolled up on kycillia when she was trying to dip out and blew her ass up.:pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jojo ED was :blessed: weebs wasn't ready

Watching this animated.... I couldn't help but see Prince all through Gio while he introduced himself to everyone

7ClGH13.gif

Still watching the new Baki - this dude's father is the best troll deadbeat father in anime. Goku wasn't there for his kids, Gon's dad is a piece of shyt, but Baki's pops? ....he takes it to a whole new level

I came to see your first time with a woman but you're trembling in bed pretending to sleep :mjlol: what a p*ssy I knew I shouldn't have claimed you. Also, celibacy is for dopes :ehh: don't fall for the myth. As for you, woman? :wow: Keep sucking. Farewell p*ssy :pacspit::umad:

Tell me how this dude leaves through doors but doesn't even open or close the door??? :mindblown:

about to see what's up with this gobin slayer...

AoT has its moments animated. Conny with the shyts 24/7

Watching the UC Gundam shyt, so far I've seen the Gundam movies and War in the Pocket

this nikka char a savage. got them flamed out piru mobile suits on deck. rolled up on kycillia when she was trying to dip out and blew her ass up.:pacspit:
Char pulling up on Kycillia was a GOAT moment :mjlol: rocket launchers on deck bytch

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ: Cousin @42 Monks

What Baki ep was that?

I watched 15 last night, which I thought was the current ep but felt like skipped an ep.

I guess this what happens when you watch too much shyt.

Martha
Ep 17

16 and 17 both make you think its about to be some high school romance happening between fights but Yujiro season still in effect :mjlol: I gotta watch it again because this dude is on another level

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ep 17

16 and 17 both make you think its about to be some high school romance happening between fights but Yujiro season still in effect :mjlol: I gotta watch it again because this dude is on another level

Damn? Those eps are out?

Which site you using (can you pm me if you don’t wanna air it out)? Cuz none of mine have that.

Like I already was confused when I see I can search it on my Netflix, but it doesn’t show the eps just the title page. (Cuz I was assuming it’s like every other NF series where all eps drop at once.

And anime sights just been releasing them once a week like any other show.

Put me on cousin:feedme:

source.gif

Martha