Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Gundam-Iron-Blooded-Orphans-S2.jpg

:salute:

I just finished it. I originally watched a few episodes and felt it was too boring. I am glad I gave the series another chance. The pacing is slow and the series could have been a few episodes shorter but it was worth it. Its a good story about brotherhood and the bonds formed between them. The ending was bittersweet though.

Those boys didn't have a chance against Galahorn. Neither did McGillis. The way things fell apart had me questions if McGillis knew what the hell he was doing in the first place. :dahell: Seeing Mika go all out even at 10% was amazing. Akihiro got Iok in the end.I was cheering as Iok met his end. If you live long enough, good things do happen to you :ehh:

Hush held it down :salute:

It's sad that they took the King of Mars path. They could have been chilling in Taiwaz and moved up the ranks. I wouldn't mind an alternate season 2 where they decide not to join with McGillis, stay with Taiwaz, and somehow have to fight McGillis in the end. Maybe to protect Mars or something

RIP to the realest

fukk this show.:mjcry::pacspit:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nothing in the harem lane can mess with High School DxD. Its a battle harem with an acceptable plot and a good harem and to top it all off all the chicks accept the harem and basically want it. He's never going to pick a chick because he'll end up with all of them. The fukkery is off the charts.
I have the books I think he and Rias get engaged later.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are ya'll feeling the 2018 Legend of the galactic heroes?...idk why they'd make a remake..the old was just too perfect. What happened to Yang wenli's tired looking face? in this version he looks too glossy and girly smh

The older one had its faults, the animation wasn't the greatest and it could be long and dry at times. Take this one as a new perspective and accept it for what it is. At the end of the day the plot and spirit of the characters are the same. I'm really enjoying it personally. The battles are a lot better too.

Thanks for the tip that this was out Btw.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I barely remember that show. It's the one with the gluttonous red head chick right?

Yes, she loved rice and she was very smart despite everyone thinking she was a dumb girl that always skipped class. She was the true hero of the show as she kept finessing everyone without them knowing. She was also one of the most powerful beings on the show as well but I forgot as what because I didn't finish it this time and they reveal it towards the end.
I think the MC also ended up choosing her but I can't remember and I don't even care if he did anymore.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Trigger fell all the way the fukk off After KLK.
They really haven't. they were one of the most hyped studios prior to kill la kill and still are. They only released little with academia and darling in the franxx since then and franxx blew up and is a very good show so far and it isn't even at its climax or conclusion yet.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
nah never seen hajime

should I?

so many eps though.

also where do u find anime to watch? is there a guide list somewhere or do u guys just use the myanimelist top series

You should.

I use MAL and follow active anime threads, like this one, where users post whatever they're watching. I started JoJo and Iron Blooded Orphans that way.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
U watch diamond no ace yet?
shyt is good and made me watch baseball more and I learned more bout it from watching the anime

I have to say sports anime they got down to the T I haven't seen 1 bad one yet

Also have u seen hajime no ippo its boxing
Never watched any sports anime before

What are the best ones?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Since the anime on that berserk cgi shyt read golden kamuy. :wow: shyt is getting near that goat tier

Beautiful art, crazy story, realistic yet while retaining a sense of mystcsm, RAW ass fights, endearing characters and on top of it all its legit funny.

eh, at least they didn't pull that shyt with the 2nd ep.

Thankfully them fighting bears doesn't happen that often. :mjlol:

I honestly think they're going to lose viewers with Asirpa's constant Ainu lessons. I enjoy them immensely though