GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nah never seen hajime

should I?

so many eps though.

also where do u find anime to watch? is there a guide list somewhere or do u guys just use the myanimelist top series

Yes u should watch it

I use kissanime and vrv and crunchyroll and there is also 9anime

I use mal and myanimelist
Never watched any sports anime before

What are the best ones?

Hajime no ippo
Kuroko no basketball
Diamond no ace

Heard haikyu really good also

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished it. I originally watched a few episodes and felt it was too boring. I am glad I gave the series another chance. The pacing is slow and the series could have been a few episodes shorter but it was worth it. Its a good story about brotherhood and the bonds formed between them. The ending was bittersweet though.

Sir I dont know about it have bittersweet ending if any thing it had a tragic ending seeing how the the main bad guys make it out alive their only real loss is how are they going to go about gaining political power in the new political system . compare to what happen to iron blood loss over the season two they got off easy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sir I dont know about it have bittersweet ending if any thing it had a tragic ending seeing how the the main bad guys make it out alive their only real loss is how are they going to go about gaining political power in the new political system . compare to what happen to iron blood loss over the season two they got off easy.
The bad guys lost. The protagonist were the bad guys. The antagonist were the good guys. I use those terms loosely because this is a shades of grey show and the good guys weren't all that great and the bad guys just wanted world domination.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The bad guys lost. The protagonist were the bad guys. The antagonist were the good guys. I use those terms loosely because this is a shades of grey show and the good guys weren't all that great and the bad guys just wanted world domination.
yep

those dudes were child terrorists clear as day

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tekkadan did not want to take over the world all of them were just child soldiers following orga who they thought to be some great battle strategist when really he was just child soldier like them just going by the seat of his pants. who wind up getting warp up in mcgillis charms. but even mcgillis who from the look of it did want to take over the world but given his backstory I dont blame him being sexual abuse as child would twist anyone up. he did make some good points about the corruption that happens in Gjallarhorn.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
tekkadan did not want to take over the world all of them were just child soldiers following orga who they thought to be some great battle strategist when really he was just child soldier like them just going by the seat of his pants. who wind up getting warp up in mcgillis charms. but even mcgillis who from the look of it did want to take over the world but given his backstory I dont blame him being sexual abuse as child would twist anyone up. he did make some good points about the corruption that happens in Gjallarhorn.
If you with a guy and he robs a store at gunpoint and you're standing there next to him as he does it you're co-signing what he did. Tekkadan harbored and assisted McGillis who was trying to take over so they by extension were trying to do the same. He basically said when I rule I'll give you Mars. McGillis wasn't wrong and Ghallarjorn needed reform but neither party took the right path for that end.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you with a guy and he robs a store at gunpoint and you're standing there next to him as he does it you're co-signing what he did. Tekkadan harbored and assisted McGillis who was trying to take over so they by extension were trying to do the same. He basically said when I rule I'll give you Mars. McGillis wasn't wrong and Ghallarjorn needed reform but neither party took the right path for that end.
Your right I just wish Orga had been a better leader and not get loss in McGillis charm.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your right I just wish Orga had been a better leader and not get loss in McGillis charm.
McGillis was a dirtbag. Orga should have just chilled with his bro in the parent company Teiwaz. He got a lot of people killed trying to be greedy and rule Mars that didn't have to die. It was all for nothing cause he didn't need to rule Mars to be free. They already mostly had their freedom. Teiwaz treated them well enough.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGillis was a dirtbag. Orga should have just chilled with his bro in the parent company Teiwaz. He got a lot of people killed trying to be greedy and rule Mars that didn't have to die. It was all for nothing cause he didn't need to rule Mars to be free. They already mostly had their freedom. Teiwaz treated them well enough.
That what make it so tragic Orga had a good mentor in Naze Turbine.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
yep

those dudes were child terrorists clear as day
It's not like they had a choice. They were trying their best to get out of being used as terrorists. They just trusted the wrong guy and paid a heavy price.

I am happy that most of them made it out alive and can lead a normal life. I just wished the ones who played the biggest roles were able to witness it. At least Mika got to leave a legacy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The pendulum swings back to Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai being the best show of the season to me. I haven't seen a show of this mold this composed since Your Lie in April.