GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also started Hunter x Hunter

Im about 30 episodes in so far and i fukks with it :obama:

It took about 10 or so episodes to really get into but its piff

For some reason I can’t find dubs to all the episodes tho.I only have about 70 episodes dubbed

Can y’all recommend me some more shows that’s similar to HxH and My Hero Academia

I love these coming of age/battle animes :mjcry:

Toonami airing new eps I know

And I'm surprised it took this long for this show to come on it

My Hero Academia to Air on Toonami

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Joe has to lose fifteen pounds to make weight. Locks himself in a basement and stops eating.

Day of the match, still three pounds over. Has three hours to make weight. Locks himself in a sauna. Takes laxatives. Donates blood.

Death doesn't seem like so bad an alternative for Joe. Putting himself through hell out of atonement and revenge. Maybe when he does die it'll be more satisfying than tragic.

Apex

Banned
Daps
any dope new sports anime coming out?

want the same feeling i got when i watched kuroko no basket.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
any dope new sports anime coming out?

want the same feeling i got when i watched kuroko no basket.

U watch diamond no ace yet?
shyt is good and made me watch baseball more and I learned more bout it from watching the anime

I have to say sports anime they got down to the T I haven't seen 1 bad one yet

Also have u seen hajime no ippo its boxing

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I'm struggling to get through these last three episodes of Demon King Daimon. It's my third time watching but this round of binging isn't doing it for me :francis:

Show has not aged well. For a harem it's great but all the other attributing genres and concepts I initially thought were great are lame as fukk now.

For one, MC ended up contradicting himself. They introduced him as this nice guy, not particularly religious but was willing to become a high priest, the closest being to God, in order to do good. That idea sticks with him the first few episodes until we start seeing flashbacks of him basically going "fukk GOD"
:gucci:

So if he was this rebellious growing up, what made his ideals change??? :mindblown: that's pretty drastic imo and it could explain why he decided that being a high priest was just an excuse to do good things but they didn't explain that in the show.

Two, the side characters were half assed. I loved Korone, the shady android and Keena is still GOAT wifey but the rest of the harem didn't have time to shine, and they were great characters! But the show decided to do some weird things...Like focus on the shytty plotline :snooze:

I'm done yall. I can't advocate for Keena as best girl anymore when I wouldn't even recommend the show. It's fukking hilarious and fun as a harem but when the plotline hits :smh:

Maybe I've seen it too many times and I'm just sick of it. Gonna go back to Haikyuu.

/rant

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not gonna lie, I'm struggling to get through these last three episodes of Demon King Daimon. It's my third tune watching it but this round of binging isn't doing it for me :francis:

Show has not aged well. For a harem it's great but all the other attributing genres and concepts I initially thought were great are lame as fukk now.

For one, MC ended up contradicting himself. They introduced him as this nice guy, not particularly religious but was willing to become a high priest, the closest being to God, in order to do good. That idea sticks with him the first few episodes until we start seeing flashbacks of him basically going "fukk GOD"
:gucci:

So if he was this rebellious growing up, what made his ideals change??? :mindblown: that's pretty drastic imo and it could explain why he decided that being a high priest was just an excuse to do good things but they didn't explain that in the show.

Two, the side characters were half assed. I loved Korone, the shady android and Keena is still GOAT wifey but the rest of the harem didn't have time to shine, and they were great characters! But the show decided to do some weird things...Like focus on the shytty plotline :snooze:

I'm done yall. I can't advocate for Keena as best girl anymore when I wouldn't even recommend the show. It's fukking hilarious and fun as a harem but when the plotline hits :smh:

Maybe I've seen it too many times and I'm just sick of it. Gonna go back to Haikyuu.

/rant
High school dxd is the best harem out there.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
High school dxd is the best harem out there.

Just googled it and...

high-school-dxd-photo-u8

This looks like shota :leostare: