Apex

Banned
Daps
U watch diamond no ace yet?
shyt is good and made me watch baseball more and I learned more bout it from watching the anime

I have to say sports anime they got down to the T I haven't seen 1 bad one yet

Also have u seen hajime no ippo its boxing
nah never seen hajime

should I?

so many eps though.

also where do u find anime to watch? is there a guide list somewhere or do u guys just use the myanimelist top series

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Gundam-Iron-Blooded-Orphans-S2.jpg

:salute:

I just finished it. I originally watched a few episodes and felt it was too boring. I am glad I gave the series another chance. The pacing is slow and the series could have been a few episodes shorter but it was worth it. Its a good story about brotherhood and the bonds formed between them. The ending was bittersweet though.

Those boys didn't have a chance against Galahorn. Neither did McGillis. The way things fell apart had me questions if McGillis knew what the hell he was doing in the first place. :dahell: Seeing Mika go all out even at 10% was amazing. Akihiro got Iok in the end.I was cheering as Iok met his end. If you live long enough, good things do happen to you :ehh:

Hush held it down :salute:

It's sad that they took the King of Mars path. They could have been chilling in Taiwaz and moved up the ranks. I wouldn't mind an alternate season 2 where they decide not to join with McGillis, stay with Taiwaz, and somehow have to fight McGillis in the end. Maybe to protect Mars or something

RIP to the realest

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beautiful to look at and handles grieving, finding purpose in life really well. Haven’t finished it yet, when I do I’ll probably score it a 8-9/10.
Interesting, I just finished it but I would give it around the 5/6 range. I agree with you visually it's stunning and a few of the episodes were written to perfection ( 4,6,7 and 10 which was IMO one of the better anime episode I've ever seen) but I always felt something was missing from the series, and at times it was dull, idk I cant explain

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Interesting, I just finished it but I would give it around the 5/6 range. I agree with you visually it's stunning and a few of the episodes were written to perfection ( 4,6,7 and 10 which was IMO one of the better anime episode I've ever seen) but I always felt something was missing from the series, and at times it was dull, idk I cant explain

You probably didn't care for the characterization. Violet has an admittedly dull personality and no one else is really relevant, at least from where I stopped. I found her symptoms of PTSD, depression and how she overcame it all to be interesting, but for others this may not be the case and I get that.

A lot of my favorites tackle mental disorders and/or grief in some way shape or form, so I was going to like this so long as it delivered on it's theme well, and I think it did.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
McTrillest really messed up Tekkaden.

The whole king of mars talk ruined everything. Tekkaden could have continued to be part of Taiwaz and slowly stacked up enough money to be independent. Naze warned Orga of being too ambitious. Orga lost so much following this path :snoop:
I shouldn't hit that spoiler but I sensed tragedy afoot.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You probably didn't care for the characterization. Violet has an admittedly dull personality and no one else is really relevant, at least from where I stopped. I found her symptoms of PTSD, depression and how she overcame it all to be interesting, but for others this may not be the case and I get that.

A lot of my favorites tackle mental disorders and/or grief in some way shape or form, so I was going to like this so long as it delivered on it's theme well, and I think it did.
episode 10 is tremendous and had me in tears, idk if you've gotten to it so far

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
episode 10 is tremendous and had me in tears, idk if you've gotten to it so far

That the one with the little girl getting letters from her dying mom? Yeah that killed me, I took a break after that and started watching something else and never returned. I also was moved by the story of the writer creating a play for his deceased kid. The side stories are great.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not gonna lie, I'm struggling to get through these last three episodes of Demon King Daimon. It's my third time watching but this round of binging isn't doing it for me :francis:

Show has not aged well. For a harem it's great but all the other attributing genres and concepts I initially thought were great are lame as fukk now.

For one, MC ended up contradicting himself. They introduced him as this nice guy, not particularly religious but was willing to become a high priest, the closest being to God, in order to do good. That idea sticks with him the first few episodes until we start seeing flashbacks of him basically going "fukk GOD"
:gucci:

So if he was this rebellious growing up, what made his ideals change??? :mindblown: that's pretty drastic imo and it could explain why he decided that being a high priest was just an excuse to do good things but they didn't explain that in the show.

Two, the side characters were half assed. I loved Korone, the shady android and Keena is still GOAT wifey but the rest of the harem didn't have time to shine, and they were great characters! But the show decided to do some weird things...Like focus on the shytty plotline :snooze:

I'm done yall. I can't advocate for Keena as best girl anymore when I wouldn't even recommend the show. It's fukking hilarious and fun as a harem but when the plotline hits :smh:

Maybe I've seen it too many times and I'm just sick of it. Gonna go back to Haikyuu.

/rant
I barely remember that show. It's the one with the gluttonous red head chick right?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
High school dxd is the best harem out there.
Nothing in the harem lane can mess with High School DxD. Its a battle harem with an acceptable plot and a good harem and to top it all off all the chicks accept the harem and basically want it. He's never going to pick a chick because he'll end up with all of them. The fukkery is off the charts.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol only 14 episodes deep and darling in the franxxx is having a best girl war. :mjlol:

fans sending death threats to the writers :mjlol::picard: it's just anime :stopitslime:

unless its about rem and subaru then it's :ufdup: