MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
McTrillest really messed up Tekkaden.

The whole king of mars talk ruined everything. Tekkaden could have continued to be part of Taiwaz and slowly stacked up enough money to be independent. Naze warned Orga of being too ambitious. Orga lost so much following this path :snoop:

I knew shyt was gonna get nasty after McGillis put the idea in his head. :why:
It was so obvious to just chill with Teiwaz and even if Jasley was gonna scheme against them he's still a much easier issue to deal with in comparison to dealing with McGillis and his delusions of grandeur.

If Biscuit was still alive he have probably could have convinced him to fall back from that King of Mars shyt. :mjcry:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I knew shyt was gonna get nasty after McGillis put the idea in his head. :why:
It was so obvious to just chill with Teiwaz and even if Jasley was gonna scheme against them he's still a much easier issue to deal with in comparison to dealing with McGillis and his delusions of grandeur.

If Biscuit was still alive he have probably could have convinced him to fall back from that King of Mars shyt. :mjcry

Biscuit :to: I'd like to think so....

In the end they are just a bunch of kids figuring things out as they go. They didn't have many people they could trust or go to for advice. I wish Naze was able to talk Orga out of the king of mars business. He did kind of infer it was the wrong path but I wish he was more direct about it. Dude probably would still be alive.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Are ya'll feeling the 2018 Legend of the galactic heroes?...idk why they'd make a remake..the old was just too perfect. What happened to Yang wenli's tired looking face? in this version he looks too glossy and girly smh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finished season 1 of Seven Deadly Sins

Its solid :ehh:

When is season 2 dropping?

I heard it already aired or is currently airing in Japan.Hopefully Netflix gets it by the summer

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also started Hunter x Hunter

Im about 30 episodes in so far and i fukks with it :obama:

It took about 10 or so episodes to really get into but its piff

For some reason I can’t find dubs to all the episodes tho.I only have about 70 episodes dubbed

Can y’all recommend me some more shows that’s similar to HxH and My Hero Academia

I love these coming of age/battle animes :mjcry:

DMZ

Pro
Daps
Also started Hunter x Hunter

Im about 30 episodes in so far and i fukks with it :obama:

It took about 10 or so episodes to really get into but its piff

For some reason I can’t find dubs to all the episodes tho.I only have about 70 episodes dubbed

Can y’all recommend me some more shows that’s similar to HxH and My Hero Academia

I love these coming of age/battle animes :mjcry:
Check out Yu Yu Hakusho if you ain’t seen it already, written by the same guy who wrote HxH

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Check out Yu Yu Hakusho if you ain’t seen it already, written by the same guy who wrote HxH
good looking bruh

i already have season 1 of this show on Amazon and Google Play from when they were giving it away for free...just havent started it yet

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the anime on that berserk cgi shyt read golden kamuy. :wow: shyt is getting near that goat tier

Beautiful art, crazy story, realistic yet while retaining a sense of mystcsm, RAW ass fights, endearing characters and on top of it all its legit funny.