winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Franxx is such a difficult watch. I can't watch a given episode for more than a few minutes before I turn away for something else. I think the problem is outside of the sociopath Zero Two the whole main cast is either generic as hell or unlikable.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
gonna get caught up tomorrow

Franxx is such a difficult watch. I can't watch a given episode for more than a few minutes before I turn away for something else. I think the problem is outside of the sociopath Zero Two the whole main cast is either generic as hell or unlikable.
Just waiting on them to die

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Persona 5 anime dropped. It's VERY very faithful to the source material so far. Music and scenes look like they stripped them straight from the game sometimes. With extra animation between scenes, of course. I can't vouch for the voices, because I only played with english.

When Life Will Change kicks in during the opening scene, you can't help but hit the :gladbron:if you've put time into the game.

Walking down the street in Yongen-Jaya to Cafe LeBlanc, you see people you recognize in the background....

When the lead character walked into the cafe with Beneath the Mask playing in the background, I said "Ah, You're Back...." without realizing it and immediately teared up. It felt like I had just come home from a long, unwanted trip. :to:

Prolly won't see everybody's lil sister Futaba til sometime next season, but eh, in it to win it

• Dap
Reactions: DMR

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
yea this "B" show is kinda wack

Yeah I dropped that ish

It was cool til the demi god simp stuff started coming in

I wished they would've made the show about the detective guy Keith and not that other BS

Ouside of devil man these netflix exclusives aren't lookin too hot

You nikkas wildn that shyt ended fire.

Anyway, Megalo Box episode one was good I can tell this series is gonna be LIT.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
yea this "B" show is kinda wack

Yeah I dropped that ish

It was cool til the demi god simp stuff started coming in

I wished they would've made the show about the detective guy Keith and not that other BS

Ouside of devil man these netflix exclusives aren't lookin too hot

So much potential. I started binge watching it a month ago but I dropped it after the simping showed up. Show became instantly weak.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Gonna re-watch Demon King Daimo for the third time after all this "best girl" talk regarding Rem.

Haven't watched the show in years but I can remember how much I thought of Keena Soga being the best anime girl/wife material but I can't remember why.

I will do a proper assessment and compare the individuals.

C6A50E68AB5DB5EFF321EF81756D54B47F1BEC8F

This gif makes me think it's possible I favored her for being a foodie :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gonna re-watch Demon King Daimo for the third time after all this "best girl" talk regarding Rem.

Haven't watched the show in years but I can remember how much I thought of Keena Soga being the best anime girl/wife material but I can't remember why.

I will do a proper assessment and compare the individuals.

C6A50E68AB5DB5EFF321EF81756D54B47F1BEC8F

This gif makes me think it's possible I favored her for being a foodie :patrice:
Rem has no tangible benefit for being the goat waifu. There's nothing there but her dedication to the guy. Siluca took her dude from being a wondering nobody with no ambition or concrete goal to being a lord with a fair amount of power. Granted he dropped it cause he wanted to keep her but she's already scheming on how to get him in an even better spot.

Granted Siluca wasn't in love with Theo at first but she didn't really try to kill him either like Rem did.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Rem has no tangible benefit for being the goat waifu. There's nothing there but her dedication to the guy. Siluca took her dude from being a wondering nobody with no ambition or concrete goal to being a lord with a fair amount of power. Granted he dropped it cause he wanted to keep her but she's already scheming on how to get him in an even better spot.

Granted Siluca wasn't in love with Theo at first but she didn't really try to kill him either like Rem did.

I haven't started Gangcrest yet, I may hop on it after I watch all these sports anime. I'll be able to watch DKD in two days.