He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oie21rumUS1ql0375o1_500.gif

It just got real :wow:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Just finished rewatching Death Note. Now I know why people said the show fell off after a certain someones death. Thought the ending was dope though. Staying the fukk away from that Netflix movie though.

Tried kill la kill but shyt was uninteresting to me. One punch man is a bit disappointing as well. Not sure what anime I'm going to pick up that's on Netflix.

DMZ

Pro
Daps
Just finished rewatching Death Note. Now I know why people said the show fell off after a certain someones death. Thought the ending was dope though. Staying the fukk away from that Netflix movie though.

Tried kill la kill but shyt was uninteresting to me. One punch man is a bit disappointing as well. Not sure what anime I'm going to pick up that's on Netflix.
i love kill la kill but i realize that shyt aint for everyone lol

if u looking for some dope netflix shyt, try fate/zero, FMA:B, gurren lagann, or madoka magica if you aint seen em yet

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Gonna watch MHA, Hinamatsuri and Negalo Box this season. anything else look good for the spring season?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

i love kill la kill but i realize that shyt aint for everyone lol

if u looking for some dope netflix shyt, try fate/zero, FMA:B, gurren lagann, or madoka magica if you aint seen em yet

Yeah, out of that list?

Watch FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood if you want a long burning series that'll take a few weeks to marathon, but it's worth EVERY SECOND.

Watch Madoka Magica if you ever glanced at Sailor Moon like :patrice:. Madoka Magica will fukk up your life.

Gurren Lagann starts off slow and fluffy. But I swear to god it's one of the most motivational "get-you-hype" things ever created. The show literally got me through a point where I was very close to giving up on life.