Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
latest

Dragon Ball Ultra :ohhh:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Y'all peeped that the Persona 5 anime isn't going to be 1 to 1 with the game storyline:ohhh:

It would be dope if they took one of the bad endings from the game and made it the anime's ending.

Tbh I hope they do that one of my issues with the game's story is it felt like the phantom thieves got off too easy given the high stakes the ending was very cookie cutter.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
High school dxd hero fukkery x10,000 :mjlol:

I was confused as fukk since it been a min seen season 3 but they basically corrected last season ending to the light novel. Where born did a alternative path.

This dude went berserk on his new form then the only way to get out of it was his damn oppai song and then to complete it he needed to touch rias nipple
I'm:dead: :russ: :deadmanny:

So next week is the real ep today was the recap redone to the light novel path

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Y'all peeped that the Persona 5 anime isn't going to be 1 to 1 with the game storyline:ohhh:

It would be dope if they took one of the bad endings from the game and made it the anime's ending.

Tbh I hope they do that one of my issues with the game's story is it felt like the phantom thieves got off too easy given the high stakes the ending was very cookie cutter.

:mjlol:the first response to that tweet. "Morgana doesnt tell Joker to go to bed early! :gladbron:"

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
No diff than dragon ball super doing battle of gods and ressurection of f made into eps

Its just gonna be more detailed with new scenes
Haven’t watched DBZ before, so thanks for the extra info... still a bit of a newbie to anime/manga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Haven’t watched DBZ before, so thanks for the extra info... still a bit of a newbie to anime/manga

Oh ok watch dbz kai first I say watch the kai version it's more condescend and better dub
The dbz version is more uncut and has fillers some real good some aren't which is imo but also makes the series alot longer