Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
amazing how Sword Art Online Alternative dropped the season after PUBG and Fortnite blew up mainstream.

It's good stuff, IMO, but you'd swear they only created and rushed this anime to capitalize off that crowd.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I feel u on that but I dont agree that rem speech she spit at home was shyt u wanna hear in real life a true down ass female not saying siluca ain't wanna see how the show ends too see more potential out of her but she came out gates way better but that rem speech just hits home all a breh ever want from a female and hear
So I still got rem numero uno for me
But giving siluca a fair shot to finish up too see if she can surpass her cuz she shot too #2 quickly

Yup the speech rem gave had a nikka in his feelings. If the show animated that side story (which is real btw) i would have been totally fine with it. There was even this millionaire who wanted to contact some studios to animate that side story.

Some shows just know how to capure your heart and you just want the characters to be happy.

I have to read the novel to know if violet evergarden finds her happiness.

Man this season and next season is going to be :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yup the speech rem gave had a nikka in his feelings. If the show animated that side story (which is real btw) i would have been totally fine with it. There was even this millionaire who wanted to contact some studios to animate that side story.

Some shows just know how to capure your heart and you just want the characters to be happy.

I have to read the novel to know if violet evergarden finds her happiness.

Man this season and next season is going to be :wow:
Bout to start watching violet evergarden let's see how it is:lupe:

DMZ

Pro
Daps
FranXX is getting better and better by the episode. Great show or not, the jury's still out there on that, but I'm glad I didn't drop it.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
No need to watch EP 1 of Boku S3. It’s just a recap of their time at the Academy while having lap contests at the schools pool. Next week they arrive at the location for the Summer Training Camp...

I’ve been waiting to see this arc since I read the manga last year...

I've been following the manga since it first dropped but haven't had time to watch the anime. Is it any good? who is making it because if it is funimation :francis:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Sword of the Stranger was great.

Absolutely love this movie so much I bought it on blu ray. Bones studio man...whenever they handle an anime you are guaranteed top notch quality
HYjGKNu.gif

just watched this movie to kill some time, I wasn't disappointed one bit

the fighting scenes were choreographed in such a way that it reminded me of samurai champloo and rurouni kenshin