Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What's the method of Megalobox? Nothing happens in ep 1 but I want to watch more.

:russ: I was JUST coming to say this!

I sat there transfixed basically, nothing happened...

then I was mad when the episode was over :mjlol:

For real, it looks and feels like a late 80s/early 90s throwback. I clicked play cause Hajime no Ippo withdrawal and thought it was gonna be some cheesy-ish comedic stuff.

Junk Dog is bad ass even though we havent seen him do anything but wreck his bike.

@Monoblock see y'all next week. :salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sword of the Stranger was great.
Absolutely love this movie so much I bought it on blu ray. Bones studio man...whenever they handle an anime you are guaranteed top notch quality
HYjGKNu.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:russ: I was JUST coming to say this!

I sat there transfixed basically, nothing happened...

then I was mad when the episode was over :mjlol:

For real, it looks and feels like a late 80s/early 90s throwback. I clicked play cause Hajime no Ippo withdrawal and thought it was gonna be some cheesy-ish comedic stuff.

Junk Dog is bad ass even though we havent seen him do anything but wreck his bike.

@Monoblock see y'all next week. :salute:
:russ::dead:
Indeed the show has a late 80's and early 90's feel to it. I was mad as fukk that Ep1 wasn't going to show Junk Dog fighting seriously. Junk Dog needs to get insurance. I like how the show points out about those that don't have any identification live in poverty while the fortunate have ID and live in the city, also I found interesting how Junk Dog is referred as a stray while the other is Domesticated(I think that's what they said?) I think Junk Dog is gonna get his ass kicked he'll most likely show few impressive techniques and impress the champion.

Is Meglabox related to Hajime no Ipo?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I used to think Rem was the GOAT anime waifu until Siluca Meletes of Grancrest. She always has a scheme to make her man better. Leave it to her and he'll be king of the world.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I used to think Rem was the GOAT anime waifu until Siluca Meletes of Grancrest. She always has a scheme to make her man better. Leave it to her and he'll be king of the world.

I feel u on that but I dont agree that rem speech she spit at home was shyt u wanna hear in real life a true down ass female not saying siluca ain't wanna see how the show ends too see more potential out of her but she came out gates way better but that rem speech just hits home all a breh ever want from a female and hear
So I still got rem numero uno for me
But giving siluca a fair shot to finish up too see if she can surpass her cuz she shot too #2 quickly

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
No need to watch EP 1 of Boku S3. It’s just a recap of their time at the Academy while having lap contests at the schools pool. Next week they arrive at the location for the Summer Training Camp...

I’ve been waiting to see this arc since I read the manga last year...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:russ::dead:
Indeed the show has a late 80's and early 90's feel to it. I was mad as fukk that Ep1 wasn't going to show Junk Dog fighting seriously. Junk Dog needs to get insurance. I like how the show points out about those that don't have any identification live in poverty while the fortunate have ID and live in the city, also I found interesting how Junk Dog is referred as a stray while the other is Domesticated(I think that's what they said?) I think Junk Dog is gonna get his ass kicked he'll most likely show few impressive techniques and impress the champion.

Is Meglabox related to Hajime no Ipo?

It's only related in the sense that it's boxing.

Megalo Box is actually based on another boxing manga called Ashyta no Joe (tomorrow's Joe) from the 70's.

Except this version is set in the future. "Tomorrow's Joe"

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Watched the first ep. of the Persona 5 anime

They really rushed through a lot of ish:heh: not like I expected them to animated everything tho its only a 20ish episodes so the gotta get to the point.

Its nice to see Ren's canon personality he seems more timid than he was in the game

I'm curious to see how they animate the rest of the game

• Dap
Reactions: DMR