He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
My reaction to episode 1 of Devilman Crybaby:

survivor1.gif

This shyt is wild. I don't know how much I will watch.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
What do you guy's think of Togashi's constant hiatus for HXH? Is it justifiable? Are fans that justify Togashi's constant hiatus delusional worshipers?

Tbh we don't really know about his current health condition

Maybe he legit does have health issues so I can't really comment on that

But the real question is why doesn't he let his editors draw the shyt for him?:jbhmm:

He should do what Toriyama does and give them the bullet points and let them draw the shyt if he is unable to:ld:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Tbh we don't really know about his current health condition

Maybe he legit does have health issues so I can't really comment on that

But the real question is why doesn't he let his editors draw the shyt for him?:jbhmm:

He should do what Toriyama does and give them the bullet points and let them draw the shyt if he is unable to:ld:

Apparently, Togashi is a control freak he thinks that he's the only capable of doing the art. However, I've heard he allegedly he had one editor, but I have my doubts.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Apparently, Togashi is a control freak he thinks that he's the only capable of doing the art. However, I've heard he allegedly he had one editor, but I have my doubts.

Yeah I've read that too which is funny because while hxh is dope the art aint all that

some chapters be lookin like south park quality:picard:

like really nikka you dipped for a year and this shyt looks like this?:gucci:

so yeah he really feelin himself on that:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished Daganronpa v3 :mjcry:

Beautiful ending :wow:
V3 or just 3? V3 is the game and I've never seen anyone call it's ending beautiful. Controversial or interesting but people usually have hard feelings about it because many feel like it's a giant middle finger to the fanbase. As for the anime 3's ending it was meh.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
V3 or just 3? V3 is the game and I've never seen anyone call it's ending beautiful. Controversial or interesting but people usually have hard feelings about it because many feel like it's a giant middle finger to the fanbase. As for the anime 3's ending it was meh.

It was nice because Kirigiri didnt really die, really pump faked the hell out of me

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why these nikkas keep fukking with the young gods? Tekkadan out here consistently ending chapters yet nikkas still want smoke:dahell:
McGillis allied quick:whew:
notice how no one ever hits Mika with the "He's just a kid" or "one day, he's gonna be special" rant :mjlol:

he will run through your squad TODAY :damn: aint no rivals or teachers :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Daps
almost nobody that mattered died including the characters who were killed off in the game 2 but were brought back in this one.

Bad thing is there really wasnt a killer in this one, and that boxing guy turned off all the power which disabled the bracelets and monitors was dumb as hell, they couldve been done that lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
There was a mastermind though.

Which was predictable

I already knew from the beginning the old man was sketchy

Also no one suspected the wheel chair girl(revealed to be a robot) was an enemy either :mjlol:

She had her own version of Monokuma on her computer speaking to them, they werent even suspicious :francis: