42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All these Tekkaden boys are savages :wow:

Hush ain't built for this life. Dude got humbled in the worst way.
Ashton though :to:
Hush read the brochure and thought shyt was sweet :wow:

Tekkadan is martian for Terrorist :ld: fukk with those kids if you want to. they'll blow up your whole set just to drive the property values down

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Last episode of mob psycho was pure trash. Took the easy way out by letting the private eye fight :camby:

I don’t understand this statement:gucci:, with Mob present it is already the easy way out. He is the Saitama of his verse the only thing is he needs to lose it to get that power out. Reigen had nothing to do with their victory it was all Mob.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I don’t understand this statement:gucci:, with Mob present it is already the easy way out. He is the Saitama of his verse the only thing is he needs to lose it to get that power out. Reigen had nothing to do with their victory it was all Mob.
And that was lame. Just have mob beasr em then. fukk i need a surrogate reigen for?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
And that was lame. Just have mob beasr em then. fukk i need a surrogate reigen for?

It was a gag, people often forget that Mob and OPM are gag mangas as opposed to straight up Shounen. The whole thing was played for laughs and it was funny IMO just watching him wreck all these guys who considered themselves the cream of the crop of psychics.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It was a gag, people often forget that Mob and OPM are gag mangas as opposed to straight up Shounen. The whole thing was played for laughs and it was funny IMO just watching him wreck all these guys who considered themselves the cream of the crop of psychics.
I can rock with that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What this ushio to tora do brehs? First 4 episodes and I'm intrigued. Worth it or am I wasting my time?
Its monster of the week for the first season mostly - the second is pretty good.

Overall an above average show that's a throwback to 80s shyt. Villain is demonic as fukk. I liked it, but because of the length it was hard to recommend. If you can stick with it, it pays off.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
What do you guy's think of Togashi's constant hiatus for HXH? Is it justifiable? Are fans that justify Togashi's constant hiatus delusional worshipers?