RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anybody ever watched Tenjho Tenge? They are coming out with the bluray remaster :leon:

Before it went way the fukk off the rails, the manga was my shyt. So many badass fights didn't get animated :francis:.

Air Gear by the same author suffered the same fate but was far more popular. Don't know why they cut the anime off so early right after Ikki attempted the devil 30 30 :sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anybody ever watched Tenjho Tenge? They are coming out with the bluray remaster :leon:

Before it went way the fukk off the rails, the manga was my shyt. So many badass fights didn't get animated :francis:.

Air Gear by the same author suffered the same fate but was far more popular. Don't know why they cut the anime off so early right after Ikki attempted the devil 30 30 :sadbron:
Felt show had potential but just fell flat imo

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
My mom passed when I was younger. I knew where that episode was going and I still wasn't ready.

I was destroyed :to:

My brother lost his kid to Leukemia a few years ago, so that episode about the writer trying to create a play in the memory of his deceased daughter hit home :wow:

Evergarden handles loss and the grieving process really well