Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do you guy's think of Togashi's constant hiatus for HXH? Is it justifiable? Are fans that justify Togashi's constant hiatus delusional worshipers?
I dont even care anymore. Ever since he announced Dark Continent its been a let down IMO. The politics with these Princes and they still on this damn boat. I knew he was gonna do this hiatus shyt as soon as he announced this chapter and he's done this a good 3X since.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What do you guy's think of Togashi's constant hiatus for HXH? Is it justifiable? Are fans that justify Togashi's constant hiatus delusional worshipers?

Sure. He's been a mangaka for over twenty years now and can do whatever the fukk he wants in the best interest of his health. He's not taking hiatuses for the sake of it, he's got chronic back pain because of his job that encourages a stationary lifestyle and anyone who's dealt with back pain can tell you that shyt is the worst. There is no remedy for it, you just tolerate it and lessen whatever activity is the source for that pain. Having already published one of the most successful manga's in SJ history in Yu Yu Hakusho he's earned the right to take these sabbaticals.

We've seen several other mangaka's suffer health problems and have to take breaks if not cancel the series entirely, and the worst I've seen is Ai Yazawa of Nana who literally can't grip a pen anymore she's so worn down. Gotta be sympathetic to what these writers put themselves through to suit fan demands, many of which aren't even supporting the series to begin with.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sure. He's been a mangaka for over twenty years now and can do whatever the fukk he wants in the best interest of his health. He's not taking hiatuses for the sake of it, he's got chronic back pain because of his job that encourages a stationary lifestyle and anyone who's dealt with back pain can tell you that shyt is the worst. There is no remedy for it, you just tolerate it and lessen whatever activity is the source for that pain. Having already published one of the most successful manga's in SJ history in Yu Yu Hakusho he's earned the right to take these sabbaticals.

We've seen several other mangaka's suffer health problems and have to take breaks if not cancel the series entirely, and the worst I've seen is Ai Yazawa of Nana who literally can't grip a pen anymore she's so worn down. Gotta be sympathetic to what these writers put themselves through to suit fan demands, many of which aren't even supporting the series to begin with.

And dont get paid enough either

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yeah I've read that too which is funny because while hxh is dope the art aint all that

some chapters be lookin like south park quality:picard:

like really nikka you dipped for a year and this shyt looks like this?:gucci:

so yeah he really feelin himself on that:mjlol:
I agree the art is mediocre to me it feels like it was drawn for offshoot manga for a video game. However there are few panels that Togashi's art pulls through, but overall it's not all that. It's basically the story, complex characters and the lack of the same anime/manga cliche.

These mangas authors are strange cats and delusional man:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've got to rewatch Fullmetal Panic. I don't even fully remember what the hell it was about anymore. Lucky its on Crunchyroll.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I dont even care anymore. Ever since he announced Dark Continent its been a let down IMO. The politics with these Princes and they still on this damn boat. I knew he was gonna do this hiatus shyt as soon as he announced this chapter and he's done this a good 3X since.
We'll probably end up heading to the Dark Continent, around 2020 at this rate. We've got the princes 12 Princes and the troupe hunting down Hisoka including the mafia dons that are Illegitimate children of the King and the Zodiacs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I hardly remember any of this show but it's so funny it has me in tears. Chick noticed dude was following him so she got off the train right before the doors closed and dude jumped out the window of a moving train.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
I’m taking a break from the tenchi series to watch some other things right now. I just got started on oh Edo rocket.