Danganronpa Despair Arc is getting good :wow:

Junko made that whole class kill each other :picard:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anyone here still keep up with Darling in the FranXX? i'm real close to bushing it tbh but i'm holding out in case some crazy twist goes down in the second half which it seems like they setting up for based on speculation
I'm about 4-5 episodes behind on it. I plan to marathon it one of these days and catch back up but outside of Citrus, Grancrest War, and The Ryuo's Work is Never Done I'm not even close to current on any show. A few video games came out and I got into playing those and fell behind on a lot of stuff. I'll probably watch a bunch of stuff in that down week between seasons.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn I've been so far behind on anime I just found out the final 4 episodes of ReLife are out. Something else I need to watch.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Not technically anime but has anyone been reading Hunter X Hunter? This arc is starting to pick up now that Phantom Troupe has arrived! Nen fukkery at it's finest.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What's going on in anime now brehs? I've never been this disinterested as I've been for the past year or so. I still haven't watched the last episode of the recent Shokugeki season. The last thing I really got through week to week was Hero Academy. Haven't even popped in this thread in ages when I was in here all the time during the HxH, JoJo, Kuroku, Prison School days. I never thought I'd get to this point.

tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo1_250.gif
:mjcry: