RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You didn’t like that? Wow, that’s interesting..... cuz I specifically recall a lot of guys on here like that when it was airing.... interesting

I’m in the middle, I didn’t hate it but didn’t think it was better than some of the shyt that was out around it.

Not off the strength of it not being good, I’m just not really a big fan of any type of movie/show based in the 1920s bootlegger era

Martha

I am a sucker for any of the mob/gangster type of movie or show so it was a big letdown. Plus I saw people hyping it up so much which added to the disappointment. The story was a flop to me

DMZ

Pro
Daps
anyone here still keep up with Darling in the FranXX? i'm real close to bushing it tbh but i'm holding out in case some crazy twist goes down in the second half which it seems like they setting up for based on speculation

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
anyone here still keep up with Darling in the FranXX? i'm real close to bushing it tbh but i'm holding out in case some crazy twist goes down in the second half which it seems like they setting up for based on speculation
I'm still watching it... its still shameless fukkery

but they're going through the side character development/build up stuff right now and its not too long until a twist happens or people start getting killed. You're not missing much. It'll either continue its trajectory of getting better or it'll go off a cliff into something much worse.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You put me on this with your posts in this thread. This is one of my favs already. I don't want it to end. Tekkadan forever:wow:

Raise your flags brehs :salute:

Imagine a Wade anime :whew:
Breh already penetrated the Asian markets with his shoes. An anime could be the next step for someone business minded like Wade :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's going on in anime now brehs? I've never been this disinterested as I've been for the past year or so. I still haven't watched the last episode of the recent Shokugeki season. The last thing I really got through week to week was Hero Academy. Haven't even popped in this thread in ages when I was in here all the time during the HxH, JoJo, Kuroku, Prison School days. I never thought I'd get to this point.

tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo1_250.gif

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

I'm giving grancrest a try. And the only problem I have is the pacing. It's so fast it's as if the director expects us to believe these characters are who they say they are with little time for development. Classic show don't tell.

DMZ

Pro
Daps
What's going on in anime now brehs? I've never been this disinterested as I've been for the past year or so. I still haven't watched the last episode of the recent Shokugeki season. The last thing I really got through week to week was Hero Academy. Haven't even popped in this thread in ages when I was in here all the time during the HxH, JoJo, Kuroku, Prison School days. I never thought I'd get to this point.

tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo1_250.gif
well then u in luck because MHA is coming back in a couple weeks and apparently the next arc is super nice so you'll be :eat: in no time. MHA been on my PTW for a while tbh so i'll probably binge it once this new season ends

season's been real weak so far tho, only show i've been keeping up with weekly is FranXX and even that is like 5/10 to me. i've been mostly catching up to classics i've missed with my anime time these days