STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall two years late :gucci: how long we supposed to talk about it? :dahell:.....we talked about it, it's whole run. I damn sure did. There's a reason this thread is so many pages deep. Theres new shows every season like anything else. Cant harbor on one forever. At least yall don't have to wait the full year like we did for the new season coming up
Give me some recommendations breh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Give me some recommendations breh
Some of my faves are Hunter x Hunter 2011, akame ga kill, seven deadly sins, full metal alchemist: brotherhood, black lagoon, basilisk, soul eater, baccano, claymore, rainbow (not a full on action anime but dope), deadman wonderland, sword of the stranger (probably the dopest anime movie of all time), berserk (original anime not the recent one), and one punch man. There's more but thats off the top of my head

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the upcoming arc is A1:ohlawd:

Yo shyt gets crazy I did really enjoy that in the manga. I really did wish they got more schooling and less interruptions though, my favorite parts are them learning to use/improve their quirks a the school lol

Unfortunately shyt gets so high stakes all the time but I guess that comes with the territory

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Another weekend, another collection of shytpost and trolling courtesy of Pop Team Epic. Im still in awe that they really parodied Earth, Wind, and Fire's "Let's Groove" and the lyrics in the comment section :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Brehs up on Tokyo Ghoul how would you rate it? I got to the point where the main character got the mask but decided to watch other stuff after that but I may go back

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Finally went back and watched Yu Yu Hakusho again. Not my first time watching it but i never finished the dark tournament arc when i was a kid. Damn good :mjgrin:I really enjoyed these 60+ episodes but i have heard other people say it's all downhill from here.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs up on Tokyo Ghoul how would you rate it? I got to the point where the main character got the mask but decided to watch other stuff after that but I may go back
Haven't seen it in about 2-3 years but I gave both 7/10 the first season and Root A on MAL. I thought overall the show started slow but it caught my interest with some of it's characters, plot, setting. The blue haired girl was my favorite character Touka or something. Now that I'm remembering more about the show, I felt an issue was the finale of Root A was severely disappointing and rushed it looks like this new season of it being made looks awful and complete different then the story Root A had or answer ANYTHING.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally went back and watched Yu Yu Hakusho again. Not my first time watching it but i never finished the dark tournament arc when i was a kid. Damn good :mjgrin:I really enjoyed these 60+ episodes but i have heard other people say it's all downhill from here.
if you dont know who the man in my avi is, you need to continue watching

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

:dj2:

That flow needs no translation :banderas:

Its..... up and down? I mean, it gets better from where you're at. There's a lot of development about to go down. If you finish S1, you'll at least be entertained if you've stuck around to this point. S2 is all over the place. There's times when it looks like they animate with crayon and because it leaves the rails of the manga its messy as fukk at certain spots. You might like though.

Its not 'bad'

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm about to watch IBO the last season:francis:

Raise your flags breh:mjlol:

Martha
About damn time breh :childplease: you need to see the resolution to all that savagery

tumblr_ol2ws7ySk61vuubx7o1_500.gif

watch what the gawd does :ahh: